Chapter II - Nice Knowing You

"Shintaro, Ryouta, Atsushi, Daiki, Tetsuya. This is where we meet again." The red haired guy plastered a huge grin. While the other five just glared at him.

There is something about his aura that caught my attention. An aura that is strong as mine. Interesting. But throwing that thought away now.

"You must be L/n Y/n? Pleasure to meet you at our company's party. I am Akashi Seijuro." He stared seriously to my eyes.

"Pleased to meet you too, Mr. Akashi. I'm looking forward to your company in the near future, once I become the heiress of our company." I stood up and stretched my arm for a handshake.

"Let's drop the formalities, Y/n, and call me Seijuro." He smirked. "I also look forward for both of our company's future." He accepted the handshake.

[Midorima's POV]

'What an odd request, Akashi...What are you up to?' I thought while Y/n and Akashi are introducing.

[Y/n's POV]

After a long time the party has come to an end. Seijuro walked us out of the building. "I appreciate for your support for our company. I hope you all enjoyed the event. And, don't forget our promise." Seijuro stated before disbanding the group.

I waited for Shintaro to retrieve his car from the parking lot. While I was waiting, Seijuro spoke.

"What's your label with Shintaro?"

"Label? Oh, we're childhood friends." I replied.

"... Interesting..."

"What was that?" I wasn't able to catch the last part. Shintaro came to the front entrance and waited for me to enter. "Ja, we'll be off Seijuro." I was about to board the car when he suddenly grabbed my wrist.

"I'm looking forward in getting to know you. Y/n." He then turned around and went back inside.

"... Very interesting..." I mumbled.

"Yah, baka hurry up!" Shintaro demanded.

I entered the car and waited for us to get back to my home. And after the ride back home, Shintaro asked me what school I am attending.

"Rakuzan High School. You?"

"Shutoku High School." He said with a bothered look. "Why Rakuzan? Why do you always attend a different school? Why not attend with me?" He asked.

"Well, I don't want to disappoint my-"

"Your father... Why is it that you have to appear to him perfectly?"

"Shintaro, don't mention that statement ever again." I strictly replied. "And you dare cut me off from my sentence, you know I hate that." I opened my purse and revealed my trusty swiss knife.

"Sorry, Y/n. I didn't mean to." He apologized quickly.

I closed my purse. "Accepted, but take that as a warning, Shintaro." I exited his car and went inside our house.

"Where have you been? What are you doing out in this hour?" He was waiting in the living room.

"I'm sorry, Otō-san. I was with Shintaro. We attended a company party. I simply accompanied Shintaro as his date." I bowed.

"Name the company." He said.

"Akashi Corp." I replied. "I met the sole heir of the company, Akashi Seijuro."

"Go to your room." He sternly said. "Now."

After that I directly head towards my room. 'Akashi Seijuro... I also look forward on knowing you.' I smirked.