Chapter XVIII - Danger

[Akashi's POV]

"Akashi-sama, we've search the whole place, nothing was stolen." The head butler reported.

"Contact the police, I need everything investigated why my office is trashed, windows broken. And please don't tell Y/n about this. I don't want her stressing out." I ordered.

Y/n is still asleep for some reason. Usually she wakes up at 7 to eat some pickles dipped in nutella and mayonnaise. But somehow she's still asleep at 10 o'clock.

"SEIJURO—!"

•—•—•—•—•

Y/n is gone.

As soon as we reach the bedroom, she was nowhere to be found. Another broken window. "DAMN IT!" Who is it? Who is the bastard? Who will I terminate next?!

I sighed. "Get me the FBI. Find some evidences, I need all possible leads. I need to go somewhere, and when I get back—, the culprit must be in my office." I ordered my head butler and Aki-san.

"As followed."

•—•—•—•—•

"You got five minutes." The officer lead me to the interrogation room.

"Thank you, officer." I looked at the man sitting alone. "Hiroshi. How's prison?" I sat across this horrid man.

"Akashi, what do you want?" He looked at me.

"You look horrible, what happened? Did the big guys hit on you? Or you tried raping them but failed?" I sarcastically implied.

"What are you onto, Akashi?" He suddenly leaned confidently on his chair. "Got your tail stuck? Just tell me what do you want."

"Where is Y/n?" I aggressively stab the table with my scissors. "Don't tempt me to cut you. This is a new pair." I smirked.

The little chihuahua shivered in fear, "A-Akashi, I don't know!" He got down to his knees, "I swear Akashi, I don't know what you're talking about. Please spare me!"

"Look at you shivering like a dog. You better be telling the truth or you'll find all your body parts in the sewers." I removed the scissors from the table. "I'm watching you Hiroshi." Then I walked out of the room leaving a traumatized Hiroshi alone.

ring~ring~

"Akashi. It's rare for you to call me." Midorima answered.

"Y/n is missing." There was a long pause.

"I'll be there ten minutes." Then he hung up on me, the nerve. Whatever, I need help from him, he knows everything about Y/n, which makes me kinda pissed because I'm her fiancé but now's not the time to unpack that.

I'm driving back home to see the progress of the investigation.

•—•—•—•—•

"Sir, it seems your fiancé made this case easy." One FBI agent handed me a phone with a sticky note attached to it.

"Evidences?" The note says. I looked at Midorima.