Chapter XV - A Decision to be Made

「Timeskip: Two weeks later」

Last night with Hiroshi. I suffered through hell. Like in America.

"Babe, how about a drink?" He asked while raising up a bottle of wine.

"I'll pass. I'm going to sleep." I said, tucking myself in bed.

After a few hours, Hiroshi entered the room, groaning. "Hey darling." He started climbing up on me.

"H-Hiroshi?! What are you doing?" I said as I sat up.

"Proving my love for you~."

"Hiroshi, you're drunk!" I tried pushing him away.

"I love you Y/n." He started kissing me forcefully.

"No-!" He put more weight on me.

"I was," he kissed again. "-so happy," and again, "when your Father," again. "-agreed on letting me marry you." He started trailing down to my neck.

"Hi-Hiroshi s-stop." I started trembling as he started ripping off my nightgown.

Suddenly my phone started vibrating, I tried to reach for it but, I accidentally answered it before dropping it on the floor.

"Look at this beautiful body~! It's mine! You're mine!" He started licking my skin like a maniac.

"Stop-! Hiroshi...pl-please..." I begged.

"W-We're gonna make... A lot of babies! HAHA!" He started unbuckling his belt.

"No-! You're mad! You're drunk! STOP-!

[Akashi's POV]

"Hiroshi don't-! Please!" The other line screamed.

"You hear that Mr. L/n? Your daughter is being harrassed. Now tell me, where did you put them?" I asked the old man.

"M-My daughter... Save her. Akashi- SAVE HER!" The old man burst.

•—•—•—•—•

I entered the hotel, speeding up to their room. I could hear muffled sounds, that was my cue. I entered the room revealing my Empress being tortured by that scum.

"You scum! How dare you-!" I punched him hard to knock him for days.

"Seijuro! Oh gosh! You came..." She cried.

"My dear, don't worry. You're safe now." I embraced her bare body to warm her up.

"You were the one calling?" She panted.

"Yes. My hunch was right. So I went to your Father. He asked me to save you, and I did." I pecked her on the lips.

"Oh, Seijuro. What am I going to do without you."

"That won't happen anymore." I looked at her. "Because I'm marrying you."

"What...? F-Father won't allow." She looked down.

"He will." I reached for her belly, "Once he finds out that we have this little life."

"What?" She looked down to her belly. "How?"

"I just know." I kissed her again.

"Hmm, will you take me?"