Chapter V - We're Different

At lunch break, I went to the girl's bathroom to relieve myself. Aki waited outside for me. But as I entered, Seijuro was there.

"Oh darts! You scared me there." I said alarmingly then I sighed. "What are you doing here? Are you lost? The boy's bathroom is right across."

"I need to speak with you." He said seriously. "Were you avoiding me?"

"If I was avoiding you, do you think I will talk to you right now?" I reason out.

"I know you are avoiding me." He stepped closer.

"Then why do you still ask?" I walked passed him and entered a cubicle.

He sighed. "Y/n tell me, why are you avoiding me?" He leaned near the cubicle door.

"If you're smart enough you would've found out by now." I stepped outside the cubicle and went to the sink as I started washing my hands.

"You're making me crazy." He chuckled.

"What do you think I am? A math equation?" I jokingly said while drying off my hands.

He grabbed my shoulder and made me look at him. "I'll show you what crazy." He held my nape and sealed our lips together.

That caught me off-gaurd. Seijuro is kissing me. And it is against my will! I pushed him away and slapped him. And after that I left him there. How dare he steal the first kiss of an L/n!

"Aki-san, let's go." I furiously walked back to the room.

[Akashi's POV]

I went out from the bathroom. I kissed Y/n. Her lips are so sweet. I want it all... But what you did back there Seijuro ruined your plan. I told you to wait.

I bit my lower lip. "I should've explored that mouth earlier." I stared at her walking away.

[Y/n's POV]

After school, I immediately went home. Once I entered our house I went straight to my room. I opened the door and saw Shintaro with...?

"Mind if you explain Shintaro?"

"This is Takao. He insisted to come with me." He boringly said.

"Ha! So this is your best friend, Shin-chan?" He went to me and offered a handshake. "I'm Takao Kazunari. Nice to meet you Y/n-chan!"

I accepted the handshake. "Pleasure." I looked at Shintaro. "So, what are you doing here?" I walked towards my closet and got me some house clothes.

"Since you're grounded, I thought that I would keep you company."

I removed my socks and unbuttoned my blouse. "But you brought him too."

Shintaro covered Takao's eyes. "He insisted."

I started changing in front of Shintaro. We got use to it by now. He even helps me change when we were kids.

"Why do Shin-chan get to see you change?" Takao asked.

"It's none of your business, nanodayo!" Shintaro warned.

Shintaro picked up my uniform and placed it in the laundry basket. "You never learn to pick up your clothes." He stated.

"Waste of time. What should  we do?" I started thinking. "Ah! How about we play chess?" I took out the golden chess set. I settled myself on my bed and assembled the chess set. 

"Woah, so the newspapers was right. Did Akashi buy this?" Takao asked.

"He merely paid for my delay. I paid him back." I defended. "The papers aren't always right."