Chapter XVI - Dreams and Flashbacks

"Y/n, I want you to meet someone when we get to America." Father said. "Someone important."

"Of course, Otō-san." I don't want to disappoint him.

•—•—•—•—•

We arrived at our destination few hours later. Now, we are standing in front of a gigantic building owned by the Hiroshi Enterprises.

"Ah, welcome to Hiroshi Enterprises, my dear old friend!" A raven-haired man approached us.

"Sato, long time no see. This is my daughter, Y/n." My Father introduced me.

"Good day, Mr. Hiroshi."

"What a fine young lady. Please call me Sato." He smiled, "My son might fancy your daughter, (Father's name)."

"I'm looking forward to meet your son, Sato." My Father and Sato-san headed to enter the building.

"Y/n, dear. Follow us." Sato beckoned.

•—•—•—•—•

"Masaru, come join us my son."

"Yes, Father?" A young looking raven-haired male entered the room. "How may I help you?" He asked his father before averting his gaze to me.

"My son, meet my old friend, L/n F/n." My Father gestured a hand to shake. "And his daughter, L/n Y/n."

"Pleased to meet you, Sir." He shook father's hand. "And lovely meeting you, Miss Y/n." He took my hand before kissing it.

"Hm, pleasure." I plastered a fake smile as I wiped the back of my hand.

Hiroshi Masaru; tall, pale, black hair and a pair of crimson eyes. Like Seijuro's.

"I would love to show your daughter around." He said.

"Oh no, it's fine. I can easily adapt to my surr-."

"She would love to." Father interrupted.

"I-." I huffed a sigh. "Yeah, I would love to."

"Great! Let's go." He grabbed my hand and starts pulling me corridor to corridors, door to doors and lots of elevator ride.

"Hiroshi, I think I've seen enough. Let's head back to your father's office." I announced.

"Oh, are you sure?" He reluctantly asked.

"Yes. I am sure." I said with an end-tone.

Timeskip: A month later

I was passing by my Father's office, overhearing his conversation with someone.

"Of course Masaru-kun." So he's conversing with Hiroshi. "You want to take my daughter on a date?"

I held my breath. "Please say no." I mumbled.

"She's not the type of girl who would go on dates. So I am expecting this date would be extraordinary for her."

My heart dropped. This is impossible.

"Come in, Y/n." My father beckoned.

... "Y/n..." It echoes.

"Y/n?" And again.

"Baby?" Seijuro shook me gently, "you okay?"

... I spaced out? "Yes, I'm okay. Where were we?"

"I said that we are going out tonight." Seijuro repeated.

"O-Oh, yeah, of course." I said as I rubbed my temples.

"Are you okay, love?" He asked as he caresses my arms.

With the sudden flashback thought, it gave me the chills of the times I have to endure with that creep. Without saying anything, I wrapped my arms around Seijuro. "I'm fine," I smiled as he hugged me back. "Where are we going by the way?"

"Hmm? Father is inviting us for dinner," he kissed my shoulder. "For the first time." He added.

"Right. Well, I have to prepare." I said, breaking the hug.

"Oops, not until you rest for a bit." Now he is hugging my from behind. "Come on, you still have time to rest. The dinner will be at 7."

I looked at my wrist watch to check the time, 2:47. "Alright, I'll rest." I said, as Seijuro started caressing my baby bump.

Seijuro and I are living together now. Of course, Father agreed to this. He is starting to like Seijuro for me. And there are no complications with the press or the public at all. So far, we are happy.

"You rest, okay?" Seijuro ordered as soon as he tucked me in bed.

"I will. Where are you going?" I asked as I rested my eyes. I felt his lips on mine as he answered, "I'll be at my office. Call me if you need anything, okay?" I nodded in response as I started to drift into sleep.

"Welcome Y/n!" Hiroshi exclaimed.

"What do you want?" I coldly said as I entered their manor.

"Ah, come on. Don't be so cold on me. This is our first date!" He beamed so happily.

"I don't understand why are we here? In your house?" I crossed my arms. "I didn't know dates happen inside houses?"

"Babe, we can do whatever we want here." He gestured towards a room. "A lot of magical things can happen here." He smirked.

"I am assuming that room is your bedroom." I stated, not asking.

"Why, you know it! Haha!" He stepped closer to me. "You know as soon as I laid my eyes on you, I have this urge to just..." He held my chin, "... Make love." He was about to smash his lips onto mine but I stopped him with my knife.

"Touch me again, or you'll see your flesh peeled." I threatened him.

"Oh no worries, darling" I felt something from my back, "I don't care if you peel me into bones. I know you wouldn't care less if you are shot in holes." I heard a click after he said that.

"You will have to obey me, Y/n." He grinned maniacally. "Your Father favors me as a son-in-law." He pulled my knife away from me and pointed his revolver to my forehead.

"Stupid scum! Don't threaten me to obey you! Just who do you think you are?!" I screamed at him. I'm not scared of him, this man is crazy! I'm more terrified with this asshole!

He pulled the trigger, aiming the pillar beside me. "I am your fiancé, Y/n. And you have to live with it." He laughed at my terrified reaction.

I gasped as I regain my consciousness from my sleep. "Oh God," I mumbled as I felt a tear sliding down to my cheek. "S-Seijuro... Seijuro!" I called out.

I heard footsteps running towards the room. The door sprung open, revealing my fiancé, "Y/n?!" He tried catching his breath, "What's wrong, baby?" He asked as he went closer to me.

"I had a nightmare..." I looked down.

"Oh baby, it's okay now. I'm here." He said as he lay down beside me. "Come on, we'll sleep together." He pressed his lips on mine.

After sharing a few more kisses, we both drifted off to sleep.

•—•—•End of Chapter XVI•—•—•