im sorry + short chapter

hi my dear readers,
its me ur author, BlueKasai. im here to apologize about my sudden hiatus w/ this book. ive been having a hard time lately. in my depths of depression. i wanted to continue this book for months now, and i rlly dont want u guys to be left hanging, but ive been rlly unmotivated to do anything. i dont know if this book is good enough to even read, but thanks for the reads and votes! i came back to see all ur support. now my mind is warming up for this story. so imma try and bring this back again. i apologize in advance if my vocabulary changed or sum sort. but i will make sure to bring u good content for this book till the end! pls keep posted. here's my small gift for y'all.

BlueKasai<3
•—•—•—•—•

Chapter XVII - Oddly

"They will arrive by 6:40 at Akashi's manor, sir."

"Okay, keep an eye on them."

"Yes sir!"

•—•—•—•—•

I slowly flutter my eyes open to see a sleeping state of Seijuro. I gently got out from bed and checked the time; 5:56 PM. "I need to prepare." I mumbled. I headed towards the bathroom after taking a quick glance at my fiancé.

After preparing, I got out just to see Seijuro sitting up. "You slept real well, baby." I said as I make my way towards him.

"I did," he yawned. "What time is it?"

I quickly glanced to the wall clock, "6:15." I fixed his hair before pecking him, "You need to prepare, we don't want your Father to be waiting for dinner."

Instead of getting out of bed, he pulled me to a kiss, gently stroking the nape of my neck. I responded to the kiss which I ended giving him entrance to explore. Him not wanting to break the make-out session, I pushed him gently. "No time for this, baby. You need to prepare now." I said to him before standing up gently tugging his arm.

"I just needed to wram up my taste buds, before the actual meal." He licked his lips before getting up from bed.

After a while we left the manor and headed to Akashi-san's manor for dinner.

•—•—•—•—•

"Y/n dear, when that boy enter this world, I want him to grow absolute." The old man requested.

"Of course, Father." I nodded in agreement.

"Father, don't pressure Y/n and my son." Seijuro quietly hissed at his father.

"Seijuro, as an Akashi, you must know that we must be and always be absolute." He sternly reminded.

I caressed Seijuro's thigh, "It's okay baby, we can handle."

•—•—•—•—•

"Tch. Father is pressuring you again." Seijuro started rambling.

"Hun, stop rambling about it." I wrapped my arms around his waist. "And you know I don't like it when you ramble." I softly kiss him on the nose.

"Do I get a punishment?" He cheekily asked. With the baby in me right now, I shook my head in disagreement.

"Not now, baby." I chuckled as he tried to steal a kiss from me.

•—•—•—•—•

"Look at how happy they are."

•—•—•—•—•

I awoke from my slumber from the sudden chills I got. Feeling parched, I stood up and went to the kitchen to get some water.

"Stupid dreams." I mumbled to myself.

huff

"Y/n..." Whispered.

"S-Seijuro?" I quickly settled the glass on the counter. "Shit," I quickly went back to our bedroom to see Seijuro still sleeping.

•—•—•End of Chapter XVII•—•—•