Chapter XX - Blood and Scissors

[Narrator]

To a very eerie wave of silence, the whole event turned dark. Y/n was captured by unidentifiable set of clowns. With rage, Akashi ordered everyone to find his bride. He will not sleep peacefully if he can't find Y/n within the day. The current whereabouts of Hiroshi was unknown, and now accused as the prime suspect.

From this day forth, Akashi will accept a bloodstained image, and will end Hiroshi at once. Akashi paces around his study, waiting for a possible good news. It is now sundown, but nothing was heard except Akashi's heavy breathing.

[Midorima's POV]

To no avail, the police had not found Y/n yet. It has been 8 hours now after Y/n vanished. The rain hasn't stop, I tried comforting her mother as she kept on weeping about being useless. "It's not your fault Mrs. L/n. We will find her... we will."

We are currently staying at Akashi's vacation house in Okinawa. I left the living room and went up to Akashi's study. I gently knocked on his door, "Akashi? Aki is back and the others." I reluctantly opened the door. "Akash—." There he was, Akashi, weeping alone in his study. I wish Y/n could see this and how I wish I could take a picture of him crying then send it to Y/n afterwards. But no, not at this time.

"Midorima, why her? What did she do to experience this shit!?" Akashi threw a pair of scissors near my direction.

"And how am I suppose to answer when I was that—" I pointed at the sharp object piercing through the other door, "—that close of getting killed...nanodayo?" I irritatingly said. "Look, Akashi you need to calm down before you murder everyone in this house. And come down for a bit, Aki has some reports."

•—•—•—•—•

"Sir, it seems like Mrs. Midorima is missing too." Aki reported.

"What?!" I stood up furiously.

"She was captured the same time with Miss Y/n, and a note was left behind." Aki slid a piece of parchment that was secured in a ziplock.

'We have taken her for she knows the cure to L/n Y/n's disorder. Thank you.'

"That is an awfully kind message to leave." I closed my eyes attempting to hold back my anger.

"What about the whereabouts of Hiroshi?" This time it was Y/n's old man who asked.

"Unfortunately, sir—." Aki started but to be cut-off by Mr. L/n.

"You better find my daughter, even if it causes you all to lose a limb, shed blood, or even die. Do your job properly and find her!" The man wasn't pleased at all.

After a few, Akashi's father busted in with a displeased face. "Seijuro—," he strictly called, "How did you let that bastard slip from your sight, if something happens to my grandchild—!"

"Akashi—! Don't forget about my daughter. Why don't you send some of your men rather than giving your son a useless scolding." Y/n's father interrupted.

Two great old men, finally face to face, the head of Akashi and L/n are in the same room. "Father," Akashi started, but only to be ignored by the pair.

"But that child is also important L/n." Mr. Akashi stated.

"Who is bringing that child, Akashi?" Mr. L/n asked.