Chapter 1: First Sightings

Alyssa:
I'm sound asleep in the hotel room when my brother wakes me up. He always does this, wakes me up in the middle of a good dream.

"ALYYYYSSSSAAAA!!!!" Anthony yells. "What you annoying ass?" I groan. "Let's go! C'mon get up. Day game against the Brewers."

I get up. "Well get out so I can get ready."
Anthony leaves the room and I get my clothes for the day.

My pinstripe Bryant jersey, blue jean shorts, white Nike tennis shoes with the Cubs logo in the Nike logo. I don't ever wear makeup because who the hell ever has time for that? Not this girl. I change my clothes, brush my teeth and walk out, grab my wristlet and walk out of the hotel room.

"Let's roll sister." Anthony says. I follow him to the elevator. When we get into the elevator I lean my head against the wall. I hear Anthony chuckle. We took an Uber because the Cubs bus had already left.

We get to the park and go inside. As we're walking to the clubhouse, I lock eyes with the guy none of the guys like but I honestly don't mind, Ryan Braun. He cute. Really, he cute. I see him look over at me and we make eye contact. Ohhh damn. That boy. So hot.

"Alyssa." Anthony snaps me out of my thoughts. "What?" I asked. "He's a bad person. Don't be even thinking about him."

I roll my eyes, walking with my brother. Don't be telling me who I can and can't think about.

Later, I'm wandering around, with my field pass so I don't get stopped, just because I'm bored. I'm listening to my music and scrolling through social medias and don't realize who is standing in front of me, and I run right into him. 

I quickly take my headphones out and look up to notice Ryan. Ohhhh daddy, hello. "Hello beautiful." Ryan smirked. "H-hi." I replied, blushing.

He holds his hand out and I take it, standing up. Yes, my clumsy ass fell on the ground. Ryan looks at me and says, "Walk with me." I nod in agreement.

We walked to the parking lot. "Where are we going?" I asked. "To get food I'm starving." He replied. "Oh, okay." I smiled.

We get in the car. "Should I text my brother? He's probably wondering where I am." I say. "Nah, just if he calls, tell him you're with a friend." Ryan pulled out of the parking lot. Oh savage, I like this boy.

A/N: Just a start, and I know proabably a lot of you don't like Braun but my friend does and this is for her, so if you have an issue don't read this story, I guess? 😅