Chapter 13: Big Steps

Alyssa:

I'm laying with Ryan, his hands are on my belly. Even though I'm not showing yet I'm kind of bloated. And I guess I'm gonna have to get used to it.

"Babe, I've been thinking about something else too." Ryan said. "Oh what's that?" I asked. "You moving here with me." He kisses my neck. I moaned. "You really want me to move here?" I ask. "Yes." Ryan responded.

I think about it for a second. "I will." I kissed him. "Wait really?" He asked. "Yes really, you goofball!" I smiled. Ryan kissed me again.

We end up falling asleep.

After a 12 hour sleep, I'm awake and well rested. I notice Ryan isn't there, he left a text on my phone saying he went  to workout. Then I stand up and noticed he had a jersey hanging up and it had my first name on the back, and Ryan's number.

I hate the Brewers, but him doing that is so sweet.

I grabbed a pair of skinny jeans out of my suitcase and a white tank top, as well as clean underwear and bra then take the jersey and walk in the bathroom, take my shower

I grabbed a pair of skinny jeans out of my suitcase and a white tank top, as well as clean underwear and bra then take the jersey and walk in the bathroom, take my shower. After my shower, I pat dry my hair and put it in a side braid, then put my clothes on, it's hard to put my jeans on because my butt is a little bigger due to me being pregnant.
Thanks for getting me pregnant, Ryan. Jk ily.
I manage to get them on after 10 attempts of trying to button them. That's cause of my bloated belly. Ugh. Not that I'm not happy I'm pregnant but, my clothes don't fit now. I take a pic and send it to Jess on Snapchat.

alyssa_rizzo: Jeans aren't fitting anymore 😭

I put my phone down and await a response.

I hear footsteps come in. "Babe, turn around." I heard Ryan say. I turned to look at him and saw him with a German Shepherd puppy with him, on a leash. Oh my.

"Ryan what did you do?" I walk over to him. "I got you a puppy." He replied. I have tears in my eyes. "Oh my god." I'm in awe. Ryan brings the puppy to me and I pet it. "What's it's name?" I asked, walking to the bed and I sit down. "Whatever you want it to be." Ryan sits next to me. "What gender is it?" I asked. "It's a boy." He replied. I nod.

"Well, I've always wanted to name my dog either Storm or Tex but my other siblings got to name it because they're older." I said. "I actually like Storm." Ryan said. "Let's name him that!" I replied. I look at the dog, he's got a Brewers collar. Oh Ryan. Oh well this is what I get for dating a Brewer.

I love my boyfriend so much. I already know that.

A/N: it's been a while but here I am! I hate the Brewers but I gotta remain neutral with this story

A/N: it's been a while but here I am! I hate the Brewers but I gotta remain neutral with this story. Thoughts on this story? Comment below!
Love you guys!!