Chapter 16: Naming Baby Braun

Alyssa:

So pregnancy is going great.  I'm healthy, baby is healthy, and everything is going well and as expected. We don't get to find the gender out until 19 weeks, and I'm 15 weeks right now, my next baby appointment is in 4 weeks, so then we will get to know the gender.

Ryan is in St. Louis on a road trip, and he comes back tonight. I make myself some leftovers for lunch and watch the game from the living room.

The game ended up getting over three hours later, and I went to our room to shower and take a nap. This pregnancy is really taking a toll on my energy but in the end it will be worth it. I grabbed one of Ryan's t-shirts and some of my own leggings. I love stealing Ryan's clothes. I walked into the bathroom, grabbed a towel out of the closet, set the clothes and towel on the counter and got in the shower.

After my shower, I dried off and put the clean clothes on. I sat on the bed, and texted Ryan, congratulating him on the good game. After laying down, I fell asleep right after my head hit the pillow.

I wake up in the middle of the night and I feel arms around me. I know who it is. Ryan. I go to get up but he pulls me back down. "Babe I gotta pee." I said. "But I was comfortable holding you." He groans.

I go to the bathroom and come back out and lay with him. "So I thought of a name we could name the baby." I said. "I like that idea." He kissed me.

"Let me in comfy clothes first."

He nodded. I walked to our room and I stole a pair of Ryan's shorts and one of his hoodies, putting them on. I walk downstairs and walk over to him. "Stole my clothes again, I see." He smirked. "They're comfy and the only ones that fit me." I replied.

I sat on his lap and he held me. "I love you."

He kissed me. "I love you too."

"I was thinking about if it's a boy, a possibility could be Matthew Ryan?" I looked at him.

"I love."

"Awesome." I said.

"A girl, maybe she could be Harper Leigh."

"Perfect."

So, Matthew Ryan or Harper Leigh it is. Can't wait to find out what he or she is so we can officially name our baby!