Chapter 4: Batting Practice

Alyssa:
During the dinner, Ryan asked if I wanted to hang out and I said yes. Anthony is just going to have to deal with it.

We finish up and are getting ready to leave and I text Ryan.

A: Let me go to the hotel and clean up then I'll come over.

R: Which hotel are you staying at? I'll come get you.

A: Hilton

R: Okay how long til you're ready?

A: Probably 45 minutes because we have to go back to the hotel from dinner still. We're just getting on the bus now.

R: Alright baby

I blush. Baby. He called me baby. My god Ryan is stealing my heart and I love it.

We get back to the hotel, I shower and change into a Bears shirt with black leggings and Adidas shoes, takes me about 20 minutes. I text Ryan to come over and he said he would be there soon. I walk out of the bathroom and grab my purse. Luckily, Anthony was in Kris' room so I don't have to deal with him.

I walk down to the lobby and wait for Ryan. He texts me that he's there, I walk outside and see him standing outside of his car, well I assume his car.

"There she is!" Ryan says. "Hey!" I smiled. He pulled me in for a hug, which I gladly accepted by hugging back. I love him already. I really think I do.

We get in his car and guess where his hand goes? My thigh. Every time. But hey, I'm not complaining. I grab his hand and he smiles at me. I smiled back then text Kris.

A: Hey tell Anthony I went out. I'll either be back tonight or I won't. Idk.

K: Alright, have fun!

A: Will do 👏🏼

I put my phone away. "So what do you wanna do? I assume no food since you just ate but we could I don't know go to the field, you could show off your batting skills you were telling me about the other day." He smirks.

"Oh I like that idea." I smirk back. He drives to the field and we walk in and go to the Brewers clubhouse. "But baby first, you have to put this on." He says, holding up his jersey that he wore that game.

I mentally cringe. You're really thinking I'm gonna put that on?

"What did I say earlier? I won't wear Brewers stuff because that's pushing it." I say. "Please baby?" He gives me a pouty puppy face. "Oh my god fine." I give in. Would be fun to fuck with Anthony.

Ryan puts the jersey on me and it's surprisingly not as big as I thought it would be on me. About the size of one the Cubs players' jerseys I've worn.

"You look gorgeous." He said, making me blush.

"Give me a bat." I put my hair up.

"Oh shit my girl getting serious." Ryan smirks. He walks to an equipment room and grabs me a bat. We head out onto the field. He got permission to do this.

"Now I'm not a pitcher so don't laugh." Ryan says. "Yeah yeah, just toss." I take my stance and Ryan throws the ball, I knock it into the upper deck. Ryan is shocked.

Ryan:

God damn, my girl can hit. She's so amazing. "Babe that was awesome!" I said. "Thank you!" She replied.

We continue this until she gets tired and that's 45 minutes later. We then find ourselves laying on the dirt in the field. I look over at her and she's looking at me. I lean over and kiss her, and to my shock, she kisses back. I smirk at her. "Told you I'd get that kiss."

A/N: This chapter. My god. I loved it.