Chapter 3: Pissed Off Brother

Alyssa:
Anthony comes out of the clubhouse and he's pissed off. I stay quiet, I don't want to piss him off even more than he already is.

"How could you go with Braun after I told you he was trouble.?" Anthony asked.

"He asked if I wanted to grab lunch and I was like 'yeah sure' and we left to get food. I didn't think it would be that big of a deal." I said.

Anthony rolled his eyes. "Yes, Alyssa. It is a big deal. He is a cheater, a troublemaker. I'm not gonna have you get your heartbroken by a piece of shit like him."

My brother is really pissing me off. I walk with him to the team bus and we get on. "Alyssa sit by meeee!" Albert said. I walk over and sit by him. "Thank you. I can't handle my brother much longer." I take a deep breath. 

Albert looked at me with a confused look. "What happened?" He asked. "Long story short, I went to lunch with Ryan Braun and Anthony threw a fit about it." I roll my eyes.

It's fucking annoying and he needs to stop being so overprotective of me. I'm 23 years old. I'm an adult. I can decide who I like and don't like.

"Oh really? You went to lunch with Braun?" Albert asked. "Yeah." I replied. "Nice, and Anthony threw a fit why?" He wondered. "Because of Braun's PEDs thing a few years ago." I lay my head on Albert's shoulder. Man I'm tired. "Oh my god, seriously? That was like 4 years ago." Albert says. "I know." I replied.

We get to the restaurant and go in, I'm sitting between Albert and Jon Lester. My phone buzzes and I see a text from Ryan.

Ryan: Hey beautiful
I blush and reply.
Alyssa: Hey 🙈
"Ohhhh who you texting?" Asks Caratini.
"Her boyfriendddd!" Albert says.
"He's not my boyfriend shut up." I sassily respond.
"Mhmmm, but you want him to be." He smirks.

Anthony is getting irritated but I Ignore it. If you wanna be pissed off brother, then go ahead. Nobody's stopping you. But I'll tell you one thing, I'm not going to stop talking to Ryan unless he doesn't wanna anymore, so buckle up, sonny boy, you're in for a wild ride.

A/N: Y'all this Braun bitmoji I made....accurate or what?!

accurate or what?!