Chapter 7: Plan B

Alyssa:
In the car on the way to Ryan's, he puts his hand on my thigh. Every. Single. Time. It turns me on all the time. Damn you Ryan.

"Alyssa?" I'm snapped out of my thoughts. I look over at him. "Hmm?"

"Are you listening to anything I'm saying?" He asks. "Oh um..." I trail off.
"I asked if you wanted to go get food." Ryan says. "Oh yeah sure." I smiled.

We go get food then take it back to Ryan's house. We walk inside and sit at the kitchen counter and eat.

After we eat, we throw my clothes in the laundry and I steal some of Ryan's clothes to wear. I stole a Bucks shirt and some basketball shorts.

"You look so good in my clothes." Ryan comes up behind me and wraps his arms around me. I blushed. "Baby you're perfect." He whispered in my ear, sending chills up my spine.

I turn around and looked in his eyes. "Kiss me." I say. "Gladly." He sets me on his bed and kissed me. We make out for about 5 minutes then lay together watching a movie.

Some reason I'm really turned on and Ryan, I swear, he has a sixth sense cause he can tell I'm turned on.

Ryan hovers on top of me and I look in his eyes. "You're turned on, I can tell." He kisses me. I kiss back. "Do you want to do this?" He asked.

We wanted us to go slow but now it's heating up. I like it.

"Yes." I replied to him.
He kisses my neck and took my clothes off, as well as his own.

After all that, we're laying in his bed, just laying there. "That was great." I breathe. "Best I've ever had." Ryan kisses my temple.

After just laying there for 20 minutes, he stands up. "I'm gonna shower. You should join."

I nod in agreement. Standing up, I walk to the bathroom with him and we shower. After the shower, we fall asleep.

Ryan:
I really wanted to take it slow, but my girl had needs that I couldn't ignore. I didn't want sex with her until marriage but I couldn't resist. She's too beautiful to ignore.

After she falls asleep, I stand up, then remember. Oh shit, I forgot a condom.

I shake her. "Alyssa wake up." I said. She moves around. "Alyssa baby."

She opens her eyes. "Please tell me you're on some sort of birth control?" I hope she is.

"No, I stopped after the doctors told me it brought down my fertility levels." She replied. "Why?"

"I um forgot a condom.." I nervously say.
"Ryan.." Alyssa has fear in her eyes. "Isn't there something you can take for this?" I wonder. "Yeah go to my suitcase and in the top compartment there's a box that says 'PLAN B' on it. Grab it and bring it here." 

I do what she told me to. She sits up, grabs a pill out of the box and takes it with her water that's beside her.

"There, no worries." She tells me. I breathe a sigh of relief. I'm not ready for kids with her yet. Don't get me wrong, she's my girl but, we just met, I wanna save kids for either later in our relationship, engagement or marriage.

I end up falling asleep like 10 minutes later, holding my girl close to me.

A/N: CUBS SWEPT THE BREWERS!  And this chapter was a good one in my opinion. Do you think the pill is gonna work? (Should they have kids this early or is that pushing it?)
Love you guys!!