Chapter 9: Home Sweet Chicago

Ryan:

Ugh. Monday morning. Alyssa goes home today. I groan and roll over. She's not there. I hear running water, she must be in the shower. I stand up, change my clothes and make the bed. Now I just have to wait for Alyssa to get out of the shower.

About 5 minutes later, she comes out of the bathroom, in some of my shorts, and a t-shirt of mine. "Morning beautiful." I smiled at her.

She looks at me and smiles back. She makes her way over to me. I pulled her onto my lap and kiss her. She kisses back. "I really don't wanna go."

I look at her. "Then don't." I say. "But..." she replied but I cut her off. "Baby doll, please stay." I beg her. "Ryan, you're going on a 10 day road-trip. If I stayed, I would be alone for 10 days. I'm gonna go home to Chicago and be with my brother and his teammates for that time period and maybe I'll come back to Milwaukee."

I groan. "Okay, fine. But expect FaceTime calls from me a lot." I winked. "I count on it." She kissed me.

We're getting ready to leave when Alyssa decided she was cold, but instead of putting one of her own hoodies on, she steals my Bucks hoodie that has my name on the back. Damn my girl rocks the hoodie better than I do.

"You look good in that." I wrapped my arms around her. "Thanks. You'll get this back after your road trip." She walks outside with her suitcase. I open the trunk of my car and I grab her suitcase and put it in the back. She's flying back to Chicago cause it's faster.

We get to the airport, she checks in and I sit with her til her plane is called.

"Now boarding Flight 716 to Chicago Midway Airport." We stand up and I pull her into a hug. "I'm gonna miss you baby doll." I kissed her forehead. "I'll miss you too." She kissed me. I love this girl but I'm debating if it's too soon to tell her or not.

She kisses me once more and I kiss her back. Then she  walks toward the terminal, I stay there until she's out of my sight.

Alyssa:

I get off the plane in Chicago about 45 minutes after I boarded. I text Anthony.

Alyssa: Hey I'm back in Chicago.
Anthony: I'm at the front entrance.

I walk and find Anthony. "Hey sister." He hugs me. "Hey brother." I respond, hugging back.

We go home then Anthony has a game so we go to Wrigley. "Alyssa's back!!!" Javy yelled. "Yeah yeah, I'm back." I chuckled.

They all attacked me in one of their famous "Cub" hugs and squeezed me so tight. "Guys...can't...breathe..."
They disband the group. "Thank you." I tell them.

I sit in one of the comfy chairs. Javy, Albert and Willson sit by me. "Sooooo tell ussss." Javy says. "Tell you what?" I ask. "How was your time in Milwaukee with...Ryan." Albert wiggled his eyebrows, saying Ryan. I throw a pillow at Albert.

"Spill!" Jon Lester joins the group. "Well, uh, things happened...." I trail off. "What kind of things?" Addison Russell asked.

I put my hands inside the pockets of the hoodie I took from Ryan. "You guys know what kind of things. I'm not going into detail." I specifically stated. The guys all gasp. "Shhh keep it down. I don't I want Anthony knowing about my sex life, it's bad enough you dinguses know about it." I sassily reply. I stood up and turned around to head toward the bathroom.

Albert yelled out, "OH MY GOD SHE HAS HIS HOODIE ON!" Albert shut the fuck up. "Yeah, so?" I said. "He loves youuuu." Javy smirks. "How do you know?" I asked. "Because when a guy likes a girl, they don't care if she wears his clothes." Addison said. Oh my god.

I went to the bathroom and did what I had to do. I took the hoodie off and looked at my neck. Hickeys. Lots of them. And I don't have my makeup with me. Fuck.

I put the hoodie back on and let my hair down. I brush it out with my fingers and walk out. I really don't need Anthony seeing these. That would be bad.

A/N: New chapter!! I hope you like!! 💙💙💙💙