Chapter 8: Saturdays Are For The Crew

Alyssa:
I wake up the next morning and Ryan is awake, laying next to me, scrolling through his phone. I don't think he knows I'm awake yet. I smirk and grab his phone and toss it to the side and I lay on top of him.

"Well good morning." He chuckles. "Morning." I giggled.

Ryan plants a kiss on my lips and I kiss back. He smiles at me. "It's Saturday, we have a game at 12:30." Ryan tells me.

I nodded at him. "I hope you're gonna wear my jersey." He says.

I looked at him. "Hell no." I said to him. He groans. "Why Alyssa??" He asks.

I turn and look at him. "I'm a Cubs fan. I won't wear Milwaukee trash." I replied.

Ryan looked offended. "It's not trash Alyssa Leigh."

I laugh and kiss him. He kisses back and now we're in a make out session.

Two minutes later, he looks at me. "Babe please wear my jersey." Ryan says, giving me the puppy face.  I sigh and give in. "Fine." I tell him.

Ryan's face lights up when I tell him I'd wear his jersey. "Really?!"

I chuckled. "Yes, really. I can't say no to the puppy dog face." I kissed him.

We make out again and he sneaks his jersey on me, and a Brewers hat. "Hey, I didn't agree to a hat." I laugh. "I know but you look so good in it." Ryan said then he kissed my neck, causing me to let out a moan. I feel him smirk against my skin. Damn daddy, what did I say about turning me on?

It's now 10 am and we go to the field. He plays at 12:30 against the Cardinals.  We walk to the clubhouse but I stay outside cause there's guys that are probably naked in there or half naked and I only prefer to see Ryan like that....oh that wasn't meant to be said.

Ten minutes later, Ryan comes out of the clubhouse. "Hey pretty girl." He kissed me.  I smiled into the kiss. I really like him.

"Baby come with me." He grabs my hand and we walk toward the field. Once we get on the field, we just walk around. We get to the outfield and he pushes me against the back wall. I smirk at him and kiss him. He kisses me back. His hands touch my ass and I jump up, wrapping my arms around him, continuing to kiss him.

It's now 12:15, my phone blows up of tweets and Instagram posts that are pics of Ryan and I kissing.

Twitter:
@/SportsCenter: Does Brewers outfielder Ryan Braun have a new love interest? pic.twitter.com/a2qlx0cne4

*and others*

Instagram:
brewcrew8: BRAUNIE HAS A NEW GIRL 😍😍I DIG HER! @alyssaleigh93 you're gorgeous 😍😍😍
*pic of Ryan and Alyssa*

All of a sudden my phone goes off. I look down and see it's Anthony calling. I answer.

"Hello?" I ask. "What the fuck are you wearing in that pic. And why the hell are you making out with Braun.?" He replies.

"Well hello to you too. And he begged and begged for me to wear his jersey, I kept saying no but then he gave me the puppy dog face. And we're making out because we're seeing each other." I replied.

"You need to get out of that relationship right now. And come back to Chicago."  No, I won't.

"I'm twenty-two years old. I can make my own decisions. You're just going to have to live with this one." I tell him.

"Alyssa you're making a big mistake." Anthony warns. "I think my decision is a smart one. Ryan likes me a lot, I like him a lot. Fair game bro. I love you and gotta go. The game is about to start." I say.

Anthony sighs, "I love you sister. This convo isn't over. Bye." He hangs up.

The game goes on, the Brewers end up winning by a score of 11-2. Ryan had a walk, a double, a homer and a single.

I wait for him outside the clubhouse and we go to a local sports bar and grill for some dinner and a couple drinks with some of the guys.

After that, Ryan and I go back to his place and go to sleep. Then in the morning we're going to breakfast with some of the guys then doing god knows what until we have to be at the field at 5:00 PM for a 7:15 PM game.

A/N: Wow! A longer chapter!!