New York

"It's Fake News I'm telling you.. all of it is Fake News..!! Things have never been better! The wall is being built.. it's gonna be HUGE.."

Okita frowned as she watched the American News channel on the small television screen built into the back of the seat in front of her. "How in hell did this Macdonald Crump guy get elected?"

"he yelled a lot and people liked it for some reason.. I don't know.. human beings are stupid.." Arturia muttered  from the seat next to Okita, reading a Shakugan no Shanna novel. "Mikoto are you awake? We're only about 30 minutes away from landing.."

Mikoto Misaka, who was in the window seat of the plane, stared out at the flickering lights below.. showing New York City in all it's finest glory... the city that never slept.. quite the opposite of Academy City which had an 8:00 pm Curfew. 

"Have you been to New York before?" asked Arturia gently as she reached over and adjusted Mikoto's scarf. 

"Nope.." said Mikoto. "Shirou or Kiritsugu ever take you?"

"Hmmm.. never enough to be familiar with it.." said Arturia. 

Okita looked down at her clothes.. a long sleeved black shirt with a samurai sword design that had the words "cut it out!" and a pair of black leggings under a nicely designed short skirt.  Modern clothing sure was odd.. 

"People are more blunt and straight forward in America though.. so I guess I appreciate that.." Mikoto murmured. "In Japan females have to be way too submissive and quiet.. guess that's why people see me as not too feminine.. I'm so loud and talkative.."

"Which we all adore." said Okita with a smile. 

"I can't thank you both enough for coming with me.." Mikoto said. 

"It's only natural.. you are our master.. and.. well.. Arturia is your mother.." said Okita. "We'll do all we can to help."

"Mordred wanted to come too.. but she, Touma and Index are going to meet Touma's parents this week.." said Mikoto. "I couldn't possibly bother her with this.."

"I think she WANTED to be bothered by this." said Saber. "Either way.. I guess this is better..  Just the three of us.."

"Excuse me.. but.. umm.. are.. you Mikoto Misaka?"

Saber blinked, looking for the source of the interruption. Standing next to the seats, in the aisle of the plane was a red headed girl, with a pony tail on the side of her head.. her hair slightly messy.  She wore what looked like a female Chaldea Uniform..

"A Chaldea Agent?" said Mikoto, looking over as well. 

(One on the left is her

(One on the left is her..)

"Ri.. Right!" stammered  the girl, straightening up quickly. "Uh.. uh.. I am Ritsuka Fujimaru! Chaldea's current highest ranking field agent.. Master of Shielder Class Servant Mash Kyrielight!  I have been assigned as your protection for the duration of your time in New York! Pleased to be working with you!"