The Lord of Villains and the King of Heroes.

Because of how dark this chapter is.. I put some funny clips on to lighten the mood! Watch and enjoy!

Saber dipped a finger in the frosting of the cake she was trying to bake.. testing it's taste for a minute.. 

"Hmm.. " said Saber, smacking her lips. "It's... sort of.. good I guess, hmmm.."

"Did you add the sugar when I told you?" Shirou's face said from the tablet that was propped up on the kitchen counter. 

"Yes." said Saber. "I'm sure I did.."

"Then it's fine... don't worry about it, keep going." said Shirou with a chuckle... as Rin walked past in the video conference he was doing. 

"R-right." said Saber as she began to sort through another assortment of ingredients, her apron now stained with many an effort to create the ultimate meal. 

At that moment however, Saber's phone started ringing.. 

"Ugh.." Saber muttered, looking at the caller id. "Mordred again, she always butt dials me by mistake. she keep her phone in her back pocket where it's too tight, so even when she walks it dials.. this is the fourth time this week... "

"butt dial or not.. best answer it just in case." said Shirou.

"Right, hold on." Saber muttered, opening her phone and pressing it to her ear. "Hello?"

"Oh... Waiting for Cousin Mikoto?"

Stacy's voice came out slightly muffled through the phone..

Saber suddenly remained silent.. was Mordred talking to Stacy? 

And so Saber listened closely.. and the more she listened.. the more horrified she became..  until finally.. she couldn't listen anymore and hung up, burying her face in her hands.. 

"Saber.." said Shirou.

"Did.. you hear that?" Saber whispered.

"I heard enough.. I'm coming to New York.. hold tight.."

"I'm sorry, but I can't wait.." Saber said. "Shirou.. I need you to place a call to Touma.. he put a tracking app on her phone to keep an eye on her.. she knows.. she has the same tracking app for him.. supposed to be a strategic method to get each other's backs.. "

"Right.." said Shirou. "What are you going to do? You know we can't have her know or think that Mordred somehow contacted us.."

"I'll think of something." said Saber. 

*********************

Mordred looked at herself.. she was dressed in a very revealing red dress, with a black purse at her side..   The owner of the store, who had helped dress her, looked at her sympathetically. 

"Now I don't know how you got in this business.. but a tip.. this is mainly an escort business.. if you don't want to do something you don't feel comfortable with.. be sure to be ready to leave in an instant.. these men are persistent. "

Mordred sighed. Of course Stacy had said to do "whatever they wanted".. so that wasn't an option.

Mordred truthfully.. had never actually had intimate relations. It was kind of hard when you were pretending to be a man so that you could be a King.  But she had hoped to save herself for Mikoto.. as low the chances were that they would actually do it.. But she was confident that Mikoto did love her, despite how she couldn't officially admit it to others..