Maximum Effort. (Ha! This chapter quoted me..!)

Now meanwhile as this was all happening.

Wait.. hold on.. let me just butt in a sec.

Huh!? WHO LET YOU IN HERE!? I'm busy updating a chapter!!!

No, you're busy updating MY chapter.. MY debut! You never gave Arturia butthurt when she asked if you could put in Caliburn somehow! Come on.. let me write it CORRECTLY.. Just like Pranky would..

Well I'm sorry, she doesn't write this book for me.. hey!! GET OFF OF ME!! DON'T SHOVE ME IN A CLOSET!!! HEY!! WADE!! WADE HEEEEEEY!!!

Okay.. alright, Hi guys! I'm the servant whose about to debut in this chapter, and probably won't appear for too many chapters cause my MAIN role will be most likely in A Certain Magical Fate EXTRA.. yeah, we're ripping off titles of non fanfics.. who'd thunk!?

Yeah yeah yeah, I know what you're thinking. "oh this is a dark book! Lots of dark stuff happens! Darth Vader cuts people up, Mikoto almost got raped... Stacy is a fine jackass who needs to get stabbed in the ass!!...wait.. phrasing.. HA!! Archer quote!! The comedy secret agent one, not the white haired Emiya White Haired, apparently somehow got a tan, version.. apparently that's how Shirou didn't recognize himself, that version of him looked completely not Asian..

Then again so does Emiya that Ginger bastard! HAHA!! so.. ANYWAYS.. Dark stuff ALL THE TIME can be SOOOO depressing.. so I want to make sure my debut is done right...so.. er... Yeah, I'll switch out of bold lettering so it seems like MisakaLovesYou is actually writing something and not temporarily locked in a closet! And I know Fan Fictions typically have bisexual action.. so I'll be SURE to make Mordred, Mikoto and Touma have an awesome threesome.. nah just kidding.. the only people who can kill me are the writers, and this writer might just kill me... so... heheh... not crossing that line..

yet..

Okita  crawled out from the alleyway, massaging her quickly healing ankle, as the magic of her Servant abilities continued to mend it..

"This isn't good.." Okita muttered, as she looked up at at the churning sky resulting from the battle between Vader and Gilgamesh. "This goes on any further.. the entire city could crumble to pieces.."

Okita gritted her teeth. "Damn.. First thing's first.. I gotta find my sis.. I mean.. Mikoto first..."

"Finding yer Sis... I dig it.. shows some real character, puttin' family first!" said a voice.

Okita whirled around to see that Al Capone and his Master were strolling down the streets towards, her. 

Koto Mashima, head of the Yakuza smirked.  "Well well.. you're some sort of samurai.. I don't think I know which Heroic Spirit you are.."

"I am a Saber, that is all you need to know.." growled Okita as she drew her blade.

Koto chuckled. "Originally, I only joined the New York faction because I knew the mage factions in Tokyo were opposed to me thanks to my running of an international crime organization with purely self interests.  They don't understand though.. my organization, the glorious Yakuza, is a shining light in the darkness, and with the Holy Grail we can shine greater still.. "

Koto smirked, "With Vader on our side, I know we can't possibly lose, his power is greater than you could scarcely imagine."

"Oh trust me.. I can imagine.. I just would rather not sell my soul to the devil for it." said Okita. 

Koto let out a few echoing incantations.. immediately, a strange magic circle glowed around his feet, and a transparent shield flowed around his body.