The World That Didn't Belong

"KOFF KOFF KOFFF!! Urgghh. heh.. " Grievous coughed as he strode through Stacy's penthouse, his metal clawed fleet clacking against the floor, his cape draped over his shoulders. "So.. you sure this will work?"

"Quite certain.." Stacy walked out, as she observed a large wooden crate in front of her. "It's taken ages... so much money.. to get to the moment in which I could recover his body.. speaking of which.. how is Gilgamesh? Did my Father's servant manage to defeat him?"

"It came to a draw in the end.. both came out it quite heavily injured." said Grievous. 

"So.. we won't have to deal with him interfering.. " said Stacy.  "Billy.. such an idiot.. I should've known he'd fail.. I'll deal with Mikoto myself.. as it was meant to be.."

As Stacy began pulling off her clothes.. a few doctors wearing lab coats came in.. pushing in carts filled with computers and surgical tools. 

"Iselia's research is all loaded in." said one of the doctors as Stacy put on a hospital robe and sat on an operating table. "Grievous.. if you would wait outside.."

"Very well.." Grievous muttered. "But I'm going to slake my boredom.. perhaps kill a few of the fools outside.."

"Don't get too rowdy now.." said Stacy with a smirk. "In any case.. to achieve such immense power.. the power of a Servant.. if she thinks she's the only one who can do that.. then she's got another thing coming.. "

"Ma'am it is important you realize that you are of a different sex, and overall build to this person in life..  and restoring the old nearly completely decayed remains to their original structures was tough." said one of the doctors.  "You're taking an awful risk here.."

"Then you best not screw up.. because I've given Grievous permission to kill you all if you fail." said Stacy.

The doctors all looked nervous now. 

"Now.. shall we begin?" said Stacy. 

**************

"VAAAADERRRRRRRR!!!" Archer Arturia  screamed as she lunged forward and lashed out her bow. 

Vader clenched his Lightsaber. in terms of Servant Matchups, Sabers had a magical and natural disadvantage against Archer class Servants... if that bow indeed meant Arturia had become an Archer, Vader had to be careful here.

Arturia dashed at immense speeds, a shockwave blasting out from her feet as she propelled forward.

She lashed out a hand, and in a burst of light, Excalibur appeared there.

"What!?" Vader said as he saw Excalibur appear. "Don't tell me.. she's.."

Arturia nocked Excalibur into her bow like an arrow, drawing the string back.. before she let go.. sending out a powerful  shot..

As the sword shot down at Vader, it turned into a burning bright light.. burning with the power of the Sword of Promised Victory. 

Vader was forced to barely dodge the attack, knowing that The Excalibur, sent flying at such immense force would not be possible to block or parry.

Arturia lashed out her left hand.. and 3 more Excaliburs appeared,  and she grabbed  them, knocking all three holy blades into her bow. 

Vader narrowed an eye. It was as he suspected..