Grand Saber

Vader stood silently, watching the blood red sky as the thunder of battle exploded in the din.. New York's darkest hour before them... 

The servants summoned this time were of a power beyond even him... something he couldn't even gather or compare..

"Well.. are you done..?" said Gilgamesh, stepping out from behind a ruined wall of what used to be a standing building, brushing himself off as red markings glowed on his bare upper torso.  "I thought you had more fight left in you."

"This battle is no longer ours.. nor are we needed any longer for it.." said Vader. "My conflict now is with the New Faction.."

"Oh yes.." Gilgamesh sighed. "Sauron mentioned something about that.. a new set of servants coming into this war... Aleister Crowley isn't going to be happy.."

"Hmph.. he hardly has anything to worry about." Vader muttered. "His Servant.. the Lancer of Academy City... he's nothing to scoff at.. "

Vader looked at Gilgamesh. "Even Sauron must know that... "

Gilgamesh smirked. "Are you suggesting an alliance?"

Vader shook his head. "No... I don't think you and I could do such a thing.. it wouldn't work.. "

"Why?" Gilgamesh asked. "Besides Enkidu... I feel like you're a person I could most definitely get along with.."

Vader chuckled. "There are certain secrets to how a being who is most definitely a Heroic Spirit born from Movies and Media rather than solely myth and legend could be born into this world.. because of how I was truly summoned I cannot truly ever get along with you.."

Vader slowly moved  a hand to his mask and removed it.. 

Gilgamesh stared.. as suddenly Darth Vader's form changed.  "No way... you.. Vader.."

"As you can see.." said Vader.. his voice was different now.. "My mask functions a bit like Concealment of Pedigree... the Noble Phantasm is called "Forgetful of Burns... in the movies it is to conceal the injuries I obtained in my battle with Obi-Wan Kenobi... however, in the case of this Spirit Origin, they conceal something quite different.. "

Gilgamesh laughed loudly. "NO WONDER YOU DESPISE ME! HAHAHAHAHAHA! FUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Ahh.. but you realize now that I know this secret I simply desire you more now?"

"Hmph.." Vader's shadowy figure turned back.. as the earth shook from the battle that was happening nearby against Cthulhu.  "Unobtainable desires.."

"Isn't the nature of the Dark Side to seize what you want?" said Gilgamesh.

Vader turned around.. a familiar female face emerging from the shadows.. her red tinged yellow eyes glowing slightly as she smirked in acknowledgement of Gilgamesh's sound logic. "Oho? Well then.. perhaps.. I guess even Padme has competition... King of Heroes.. Seize me then.. if you can.. "

Gilgamesh smirked at the face that so resembled the woman he found beautiful.. "Until our next meeting then.. Saber of New York.."

"