Dark of the Force.

For those of you who haven't seen this scene... it is by far the BEST in Star Wars history... 

"Mordred.. I have something to tell you!!" Mikoto said.

"Hah?" said Mordred, looking at Mikoto.

"The truth is..." Mikoto said, blushing cutely, in a way that Mordred had seen when she was embarrassed... oh how cute she was when she was embarrassed.

"What is it?" said Mordred.

"I love you Mordred.. I've always been too afraid to admit it.. but I love you so much.." said Mikoto. "I want you to make love to me.. But be gentle.."

Mordred's eyes exploded into hearts and drool slivered out of the corner of her mouth as she squealed with delight. "R.. REAAAALLY!!!?"

"YES!" said Mikoto. "Mordred.. Make love with me.. right here!"

"OKEYDOKEY!!!" Mordred yelled, taking Mikoto in her arms and kissing  her full in the mouth.. but then..

Mordred disconnected from Mikoto's mouth.. only to find it WASN'T Mikoto.. but a handsome blonde man from a certain anime Mordred knew about, cosplaying in Mikoto's clothes. 

"AHAAAAA! YOU THOUGHT IT WAS MIKOTO YOU WERE KISSING, BUT IT WAS I.. DIO!!!" 

"AAAAAAAIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE NOOOOOOOOO!!!" Mordred awoke, screaming at the top of her lungs. "BLEAAAGHHH!! MY MOUTH!! MUST CLEAN MY MOUTH!!!

"M.. Mordred?"

Mikoto was standing next to Mordred's seat in an empty classroom, fitting a few textbooks into her bag. 

"D.. Did I fall asleep?" said Mordred. 

"It was during the final class.. I'm proud of the fact you stayed awake for 3 of them.. even though I'm probably gonna have to let you use my notes later." said Mikoto. 

"Yeah, that would be nice.." Mordred muttered. 

"Oh by the way.." Mikoto said. "When you dreamed that I agreed to make love to you.. did the dream actually go that far?"

Mordred's jaw slowly dropped.

"You talk in your sleep." said Mikoto with a sigh.

"Oh..oh.... r... right.." Mordred stammered as her face went extremely red. "I'm.. going to hide and never come out now..

Mordred slowly slid under the table.

"It's okay.." Mikoto said, patting Mordred's head and rolling her eyes chuckling. "Just.. keep your dreams rated pg please.."

As Mordred and Mikoto left the classroom, Stacy emerged from the room's closet, smirking. "Ahhh... so Mordred dear is in love with Mikoto.. and she is her master.. what a very intriguing relationship.. well.. if you can't hit them directly.. Aim for those around them I suppose.."

Stacy picked up her cellphone and made a call. "Hey Avenger...  Is he on?"

On the other end..  General Grievous held a phone in his claws.. standing in the mostly empty meeting room now.. a meeting that had recently ended.