Avenger

(This video.. back before Episode 3.. when Grievous was an immense BADASS..)

"This is the Mage Academy?" Mikoto muttered, staring..

"Hmmm.. could be bigger.." muttered Mordred. "Like.. WAY bigger.. But.. if Touma's Harry Potter novels have taught me ANYTHING.. it's probably not what it seems.."

"Yeah.. but.. this is a bit overboard." said Mikoto

Indeed if it was a magical disguise.. what Mordred and Mikoto were looking at was INCREDIBLY overboard. 

They were in their new Mage Academy Uniforms.. staring at an empty lot filled which was completely empty.. with nothing but a dog house sitting in the center.. and sitting in the dog house was probably the grumpiest looking pug on earth.. 

There was a white board sign hammered over the entrance to the dog house marked. "Mage Academy" in very untidy dry erase marker that was barely legible..

"So is the pug the doorman?" Muttered Mikoto as she walked over to the dog house. "Er.. excuse me... can.. we go in?"

The pug took one look at Mikoto.. then it stuck it's tongue out.. farted.. and fell over pathetically. 

Mikoto and Mordred stared some more, their eyes twitching.

"Were we had?" Mordred grumbled.

"No.. Shirou wouldn't pull something this stupid.." Mikoto said. "Should we... just move the dog away and go in?"

"Worth a try." said Mordred. 

As Mordred made to carry the pug out of the way, suddenly the dog jumped to it's feet yapping furiously in a New York accent. "HEY HEY HEY!!! PAWS OFF THE FUR!! I'M DELICATE YA PIECES OF GIRLY CRAPPERS!!!"

"WHOA!!" Both Mikoto and Mordred leaped back, stunned. 

"Yeah yeah, I'm a talking pug! Big Whoop! This ain't Men in Black chumps!" said the pug. "So I fell over and farted! BIG DEAL!!! All part of the act to make sure you were really students and not a bunch of random Who Has!!"

"We.. We're wearing the uniform.." Mikoto stammered, pointing at the Mage Association emblem on the front pocket of the blazer. 

"Oh.. right.. didn't see that part.." said the pug. "Name's Cu Doggy!! So they named me after a Mad Dog  Heroic Spirit cause I'm a Mad Dog.. BIG WHOOP! Got a problem with that!?"

Mordred and Mikoto shook their heads slowly. 

"Well whatcha kids waiting for.. CHRISTMAS!?" said Cu Doggy. "Get your butts in here!!! We're burning day light!" 

The pug trotted out of the dog house and nodded his head for them to crawl through. 

Mikoto and Mordred shrugged at each other.. and Mordred got on her knees, crawling into the small dog house.. followed by Mikoto.

Suddenly, Mikoto felt an immense rush.. as if she were tumbling through a waterfall... the next thing she knew.. she had appeared in the middle of a giant glowing magic circle in the middle of an immense lobby..

The floors were made of a shining glistening gold marble.. with pillars of black obsidian holding up a massive dome ceiling that showed bronze models of the planets, levitating around a bronze sun, floating without any wires to support them.. 

"This is.. wow.." said Mikoto as students in similar uniforms began walking by. "This.. looks amazing.."

"Oh.. er. hello? Are you the Misaka and Pendragon group?"