Human! Kiibo x Junko

I have no idea how to write this but I'll try my best.

-----

     Kiibo wasn't all that different from everybody else. He had an eidetic memory, kinda rare, but then again, not so much. At least, that's what he thought. When he got accepted into Hope's Peak Academy for being the Ultimate Memory, He was shocked. Weren't there other people with a memory like his? Though he was still confused, he was happy to attend a famous school and have an Ultimate, unlike the reserve course students.

     The day of the opening ceremony, he was nervous, but headed on. He didn't really know anybody there, and he didn't want the upperclassmen to bully him or anything bad that might lead to suicide. He walked into the gym and sat down in his spot next to a boy with purple hair on the left and a girl with blonde hair with goggles.

     The principal, Jin Kirigiri started talking, and Kiibo didn't really pay attention. He saw a blonde blur dash across the door. He looked at the door the rest of the ceremony. After it was over, he walked out and looked around for any sights of blonde. No luck. He continued to wander around the school. He was curious of what, or who, it could be.

     When he absentmindedly bumped into someone, it would always be, "Excuse me."

     He couldn't recognize a face, no matter how many times he replayed it in his mind. Everybody looked uniquely different, but there were many blondes, and he didn't even know the gender. He walked outside and saw a teacher and a blonde student with long pigtails.

     "You cannot prank all of the first years when it's their very first day!" The teacher scolded.

     "But it's so boooooring!" She whined.

     Kiibo watched off to the side until the teacher walked off, and the blonde pouted. He walked up to her with a monotone look.

     "Hello, my name is Kiibo. I am a first year here at this academy." He greeted.

     "My name's Enoshima Junko!" She exclaimed, holding up a peace sign. "The Ultimate Model!"

     "I am the Ultimate Memory." Kiibo returned.

     "That's, like, so totally lame." She said, taking interest in her nails. "Lots of the alumni were SHSL Memory." 

     Kiibo turned irritated. "I have gotten into this school because of my memory. I don't think you have a say in the matter. Lots of others have certainly been Ultimate Models."

     She gave a sullen look. "But... I was just..."

     She changed personalities and had a crown on her head with an arrogant look. "But I'm a third year, so you have to listen to me!"

     That started the odd friendship. They got along, and Kiibo got used to her mood swings. Junko, was a bit rude but was nice at times. Soon enough, when Junko graduated, Kiibo sadly waved goodbye as she went to college.

     Kiibo continued on with school as a second year, but oddly enough, he missed the eccentric diva. He spaced off in class and wondered when she would come visit. One day during spring break, news of Junko visiting broke out in the city. Kiibo was ecstatic and waited for her arrival. She showed up at his front door, and they caught up on what happened.

     "I'm soooo glad to see you again, Kii-chan!" She said, walking in.

     "You too, Junko-chan." Kiibo said with a slight smile.

     All too soon her visit came to an end, and Kiibo waited for her return.