Rantaro Amami x Lucky! Reader

How you got on a week long vacation up in the mountains with your crush, Rantaro Amami, you didn't know. Probably just your luck kicking in. Sure, your talent, the Ultimate Lucky Student was chosen by lottery but ever since you were born you've had good luck. Your dad bought a lottery ticket with you by his side and, you ended up winning. You entered a raffle for a new video game you really wanted for free, got it. The only thing you couldn't obtain with your luck was Rantaro Amami, your crush, but you already knew that, considering the title of this story.

     On the second day of your vacation, you woke up at seven, woke up Amami and got ready, and ate breakfast before heading back to the hotel room in which you stayed in. It took a lot of effort to wake him up. So, as he rubbed his tired eyes and let out a yawn, he gave you a sluggish smile.

     "What do you wanna do today?" He asked.

     "Well, we can go skiing or snowboarding. I've only taken lessons once as a kid though, so I don't exactly remember anything." You said with a sheepish smile.

     He nodded. "I know how to snowboard. Maybe I can teach you?"

     You blushed a bit and nodded. Just your luck. Again. There was a downside to it though. People used your luck to get things or do something. A tool, that's what you could consider yourself to be to some people. Amami didn't. He just wanted to be friends, unlike everybody else.

     You both headed outside in your snow gear, and grabbed two snowboards. He headed outside, you trailing behind him. He taught you the basics and you were able to ride down a slope without falling. It was just your luck.

     "Wow, I'm surprised it was this easy to learn how to do this. You're a great teacher y'know." You mumbled, embarrassing the teen.

     He flushed a tint of pink in shyness. "Thanks. Though, I guess being lucky helps a bit. You're a fast learner."

     You blushed. "T-Thank you."

     In the awkward air of silence, you turned away from the avocado haired teen. It was so embarrassing to be around him, and everybody kept mistaking you as a couple. Not that you minded it. It took a lot of work just to cower back into your shell. Maybe you could confess, maybe he would say yes. You played with your fingers, turning a deep crimson color.

     "H-Hey... Are you alright?! You're burning up!" Amami exclaimed in worry, putting his hand up to your forehead.

     "I... I'm fine. I'm not sick." You managed to stutter out.

     "You clearly look like it. Let's go back to the hotel." He said, grabbing your wrist.

     In no attempt to struggle, you kept up with him as he ran. It was embarrassing as it was, and being the awkward, more normal person out of you two, you turned an even darker red, if possible.

     Once you finally managed to get to the hotel, he checked your temperature, saying you actually had a fever. You didn't really notice. He kept you in bed, despite your protests. You pouted, but eventually ended up taking a nap instead. He watched you as you slept, not trying to be creepy. Amami was worried. Was your luck finally catching up to you?

     "Amami..." You said, waking up. "Am I not lucky anymore?"

     "You're still plenty lucky."

     "And you're still Amami."

     "Yeah, I kinda know that. It's my name."

     "It's the name..." You turned crimson once more. "I love..."