Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu x Delinquent! Reader

Might be a little ooc for Kuzuryu, but whatever.

-----

     How annoying, being accepted into Hope's Peak as the Ultimate Delinquent. You wanted to punch the headmaster in the face and be done with it. As you got ready, wearing a moxi skirt (is that what the really long skirt you wear instead of the short one is called?) and holding your bag over your shoulder, you walked outside with a glare. You hated it. Everybody. Stereotypical people. Society. It wasn't fair.

     As you turned around the corner, you bumped into somebody. "Oi, watch where you're going."

     The baby faced boy glared. "Should say the same, asshole."

     A girl with silver pigtails and piercing eyes walked up. "Do not provoke young master."

     "Tch." Was all you said before walking away.

     Annoying. You hated people who thought they were high and mighty. People, in fear of you moved out of the way and you sighed. You'd never get any friends. You walked through the gates and headed to Ms. Yukizome's home room, where you saw the baby face and the silver haired girl. You took a seat in the very back and looked out the window. People avoided you, especially a girl in blonde pigtails who insulted you behind your back. An effective death glare should shut her up.

     As people started flooding in, the baby face didn't take a spot until the very end. Only spot left was next to you so he gave a hard glare before sitting down. An asshole, a baby faced asshole. Later, you learned he was the Ultimate Yakuza. Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu. A much more intimidating title, but you would gladly end your life if it meant you would get a different life, a better one.

     "Hey, Baby Face." You called to him during lunch.

     "Don't call me that you fucking delinquent." He replied.

     "The fuck's your deal? Showing weakness makes you a horrible yakuza heir." 

     "So fucking what?"

     You rolled your eyes. "What a lame yakuza. Blood."

     "What about blood that makes you so goddamn sarcastic?!" 

     "Have you seen blood before? Are you hemophobic?"

     "Not especially, why?"

     That was all you needed to know. You walked away and took a sewing needle out of your bag, slightly making your finger bleed. This was his test to determine if he was a softie or not. You walked back to the cafeteria to where he was, and sat down at his table.

     "Why the fuck are you still here?" Kuzuryu asked.

     "I'm bleeding." You said, showing him your finger as the blood cascaded down to your palm. It fell off your hand and landed on the floor.

     "Fucking hell... what happened?"

     "I was walking and this girl, supposedly the Ultimate Florist gave me a white rose. Said she didn't need it and walked away. The thorn made me bleed."

     "God... Peko, give her a band aid or something."

     "Right away."

     You watched the blood fall down. Fuyuhiko grabbed your hand and wiped away the blood. His cheeks were a tint of pink as he waited for Peko to grab the band aid from the nurse's office.

     "You are a softie... I knew it." You mumbled, embarrassed from his touch.

     "S-Shut up. You're bleeding."

     "About that... I lied. This was a test to determine if you were soft or not."

     He gnashed his teeth but wiped away some more of your bright pink blood. His cheeks were a deep crimson, and Peko finally managed to come back. Fuyuhiko grabbed it and wrapped it around your finger.

     "Thanks." You said to both of them. "See you later." You started walking off.

     "Wait!" Fuyuhiko called.

     You turned your head. "What?"

     "I... need to make sure you're okay. Meet me out by the gate. Peko, you go on without me."

     Peko nodded, as well as you, and headed to next period. 

--Time Skip--

     Keeping your word, you waited by the gate for the boy to catch up. You yawned, noticed nobody was exiting, and moved out of the way for them to pass through. A few minutes later, an out of breath Fuyuhiko came rushing by.

     "Sorry..." He said, taking a breath. "I... was in a hurry."

     "No problem. I'd wait, because you're basically my first "friend."

     "Okay... well, did you stop bleeding?"

     "Yeah, I threw away the band aid."

     "Cool... so, you're okay."

     "You look like you want to tell me something."

     "Well... the thing is..."

     "I don't have all day."

     "Jeez... don't take this the wrong way, but I like you, dumbass."

     "And we've only just met. That doesn't mean I don't accept your confession. I like you too."

     Fuyuhiko's eyes lit up. His cheeks turned pink, and smashed his lips onto yours. You widened your eyes, but gave in and kissed back. His lips were chapped, and this was your first kiss, so you didn't really know what to do. Due to lack of oxygen, you both pulled back.

     "Let's go." You said, taking his hand.

     "I can't believe I fell in love with someone I just met..."

     "You know you still like me."

     "Yeah, I guess I do." He squeezed your hand into a reassuring grip. "I'm your first ever."