Ouma x Shy!Reader

Ack so I am a big fan of this tiny hitler and this was requested (as you can see I only make the ones I like and/or would like writing for a bit longer rip)

—x—x—x—

     Who was it that actually noticed you? To whom would think you of all beings were... important? Well, you didn't know. But maybe that's because that nobody's cared about you until now. But... you were five for all you knew. 

     And so you waited for that special person that would care for you to come...

     And you waited...

     And waited...

     Until you lost 'hope' that you would ever find them. Your world was covered in inky despair...

     Eventually, it had been ten years of trying to find affection. You lived by yourself in an abandoned apartment, sure, it was dirty and moth eaten, but it was better than nothing. Nothing like your empty soul...

     And then you had been found by Hope's Peak. And something you aren't proud of, and wasn't true. They must've gotten the wrong person because they had said you were the Ultimate... Caregiver. (Not child caregiver, just a normal caregiver) This didn't make sense at all! Yes, it had your name on the letter, but you had been alone all your life! Who were they to think you knew how to be a caregiver?! This... This was all stupid, you need to rest for this and hopefully get some new clothes.

     And so you lied in your dirty, dusty, moth eaten bed until you slinked asleep.

(Le smol timeskip because I won't bore you when you just snore for the next ten hours)

     When you awoke, the first thing you noticed was something perched on the balcony. Of course, logic doesn't apply in things like these so instead of groaning and falling back to sleep anyway, you went to go investigate.

     "What's this...?" You mumbled. "It's a... cloak??"

     Yes, it was, indeed a cloak. It looked brand new, at that. You had wandered into clothing shops before, but never had you seen this anywhere. It must be handmade by someone... you should return it instead of keeping it. Ehhh... you needed new things anyway, there's no harm in taking it, right?

     "Hopefully they won't mind..." You mumbled under your breath, proceeding to go wear the piece of clothing.

     Oh. My. Goodness. It's so SOOOOOOFT. You couldn't help but smile to yourself as you looked in the broken mirror, admiring yourself. But your smile turned into a frown after you realized your clothes were still old and dirty, and they were getting smaller too. Now feeling self conscious, you tried to shake it off and say that this would just have to do for now.

     On your way to the largest building in the heart of Tokyo, you didn't make eye contact with anyone. Being alone made you become a huge introvert, and you were really shy. I guess going without human communication for fifteen full years does that. (Okay so if you still don't get the whole you being alone thing it's basically you're and orphan, you still went to school, but you avoided human interaction)

     As you stepped into the fateful gates, you mentally regretted this whole decision of attending school. In this place you would need to, no, HAVE to interact with people wether you liked it or not. Apparently you were stuck in a class with sixteen other students, much to your relief. Less people to deal with, just more overwhelming personalities to go...

     You made your way into the classroom and took a seat furthest from society, looking down in all your great (and rather cute) shyness. You noticed all the other students were here, so you guessed you were late. Oh well, not like anybody's noticed you at all. Oh how you were absolutely, terrifyingly, disgustingly wrong you were.