Ouma Kokichi x Disabled! Reader

So basically, you're in a wheelchair. In a horrible accident, you lost the ability to use your legs, your feet. It was horrible, but you got used to it. The teasing, the bullying and the mocking. Well, a childish boy with purple hair named Ouma was expected to pick on you the most, but he actually knew you since childhood. Yes, he joked around. A lot. But he shared his jokes with you and pushed your wheelchair around. 

     "Kokichi!" You called to the boy in the hall, his grape colored hair making him easy to spot.

     "Hey (nickname)-chan!" He said, walking up to you.

     "Wanna head over to lunch now?" You asked him.

     He nodded. "Sure! Let's go!"

     He pushed your wheelchair through the crowded halls, finally managing to get past as he yelled, "Coming through!" You giggles at his childish antics while people moved out of the way. He never mentioned anything about your legs because you were still sensitive about them. An insult, or even just mentioning them would make you flinch and tense up. Instead, he made jokes, often insulting other people. (*cough* Kiibo and Miu *cough*)  

     "Hey, (nickname)-chan, I forgot my lunch money, can you spare me some of your lunch?" He asked.

     "Hmm, are you lying again, Kokichi?" You asked with a smirk.

     "Aw, (nickname)-chan caught me! No fair! Can I still have some, though?" He asked "hope"-fully.

     You sighed. "Fine. But just a little."

     Ouma cheered and you rolled your eyes with a smile. He was really dramatic. You steered yourself to an empty table and took out your lunch. (A fucking bento!) When Ouma came back, he took the seat next to you and started talking, cracking jokes and telling funny stories. You nodded, laughed, and gave him some of your lunch. Just as Ouma was about to finish his story, Miu came walking up.

     "O-Oh... Hello, Iruma-San." You said nervously.

     She picked on you the most. You absolutely hated her and her bitchy ego. Ouma did too, but probably for different reasons. Ouma clenched his teeth and gave her a glare, while you tried your best to hide your presence.

     "You manipulative whore, using Ouma to do everything for you just 'cause you're legs don't work." Miu said, and you tensed up.

     "I-I don't use him... he's my best friend..." You mumbled.

     "You fucking liar. You probably don't even see him as a friend, you're just a low, skank." She sneered.

     "Fuck off, you cum-filled bitch! Go fuck a wall!" Ouma seethed. "(Nickname)-chan is my best friend, and you're not insulting her with your false brain dead ego!"

     Miu shrunk down and mumbled not to call her names before slinking away. You let out the breath you didn't know you were holding. Ouma, on the other hand looked at you with worry.

     "Hey, (Y/n), are you okay?" Ouma asked.

     You nodded. "Yeah, but she really opened an old wound. I just wish she could leave me alone, just for a week."

     "You shouldn't wish for her to stay away just for one week! You should ask for her to stay away forever!" Ouma whined.

     "But... maybe if she left me alone, maybe, just maybe I could be friends with her."

     "Wow... (nickname)-chan is sooo cool! She still wants to be friends with that slut!" Ouma marveled childishly, and you couldn't help but giggle.

     You gave Ouma a hug. "Thanks Kokichi."

      "You're welcome!" Ouma replied, hugging back.

     "I'm glad I have a best friend like you."

     Ouma... was friendzoned.