Kiibo x Reader

I have to give the innocent robot some love...

-----

     "Hey, Wait up K1-B0!" You called to the silver haired robot.

     "Please, call me Kiibo!" He said.

     "Fine, fine..." You said, and in a whisper, you said. "Kiibo."

     Kiibo was... a close friend, if you could call him that. You met him the first day you were trapped in this birdcage. He was supportive, and, might I say, very, very innocent. Ouma pissed you off, trying to ruin one of Kiibo's charms. He was encouraging, and you enjoyed someone as nice as him was bothering to be friends with you. 

     "Kii...bo. Kiibo." You said in a confused manner, and the robot nodded.

     "I am Kiibo! I would prefer you calling me that rather than K1-B0." The boy- err, robot replied.

     "So, Kiibo, can you eat?" You said, but quickly added, "I don't mean to be offensive or robophobic!"

     "Yes, I do believe I am able to digest consumables." He replied.

     Ouma walked over and very rudely asked, "Hey, are you guys on a date or something?"

     "No, I am not romantically envisioned with Kiibo. Our relationship has intimacy, but only because we are close comrades." You said in the most logical voice you could ever hold.

     Ouma shrugged nonchalantly and walked away saying, "Whatever you say, lovebirds."

     You sighed and shrugged him off, giving Kiibo a kind smile. Just like that, you continued on to the cafeteria. Dealing with people wasn't really your thing, but since Kiibo was a robot, it was different. His smile brightened your day, if not just a little bit. You took a seat and made small talk with Kiibo. 

     "Don't you wish to communicate with someone else other than me?" Kiibo asked.

     "Well, I don't really like people but... I don't mean to be offensive, but since you were programmed to be nice and innocent... I got attached. Nobody ever treats me kindly like that, so I kinda thought that if I got to know you... maybe... I wouldn't need anybody else." You replied.

     "But it is essential to socialize! Can you not see that?" Kiibo questioned.

     "Well, yes, but since I was a coward... I didn't." 

     You sighed, maybe your friendship with Kiibo was over. It didn't really matter what happened. Getting too attached in a killing game would show weakness, but wasn't it human to find someone to talk to? Knowing that it would be impossible to talk to someone else, you got up and walked away from a now confused Kiibo. 

     Where could you go to? Your Ultimate Lab? No, it wasn't the best option. Your dorm? Yeah, that could work. You headed over there and locked yourself in your room. You lay down on your bed, facing the ceiling as you listened to yourself breathe in a calming manner. Wonderful bliss spread over your face. It wasn't as nice as drinking tea with Kiibo, but it would work. Just as you were about to fall asleep, someone knocked on your door.

     "...Go away..." You grumbled.

     "(Y/n), I cannot leave without an answer." Kiibo answered.

     "What's the question?" You asked, your curiosity getting the best of you.

     "Why did you leave?" The robot asked.

     "B-Because I thought you didn't like me anymore..." You said, almost breaking down in tears. "You probably don't like me anymore, don't you?" At this point your voice was cracking.

     "Please let me in." Kiibo said, showing worry.

     You complied, trusting your friend and unlocked the door. He walked in and embraced you, and you flushed a dark red. You returned the gesture and buried your head in the crook of his neck. You swear you felt Kiibo heat up. You let go of him and looked away, blushing heavily. Your robot friend was tinted pink.

     "Is it me or is loving a robot crazy?"