Komaeda Nagito x Reader

Stuck on an island, absolutely perfect. Let's give you a little bit of information about you first. You're (L/n) (Y/n), the Ultimate Alcoholic. Yes, technically, it's against the law to do underage drinking, but there was an Ultimate Gambler, which was technically also illegal, so no one's judging.

     One day, you were walking around the supermarket to find something to eat, just a light snack when you thought of an idea. "Hey, Monokuma!" You called to the nothingness.

     He magically appeared in front of you. "What is it, (L/n)?"

     "You have any alcohol? It's been so long since I've had some." You told him.

     He nodded and pointed into a corner of the place, where there was just a small amount of the stuff. You thanked him and grabbed a bottle before walking out. Taking a small sip, you headed over to your cottage, running into Hajime.

     "Hey Hajime, what's up?" You asked him.

     "Nothing much. What's that in your hand?" He asked skeptically.

     "It's alcohol. You could be murdered, so might as well experience it before you die!" You exclaimed happily.

     Hajime shook his head and walked off to who knows where, and you continued happily to your cottage. You had your best friend, Owari here, so you walked over to her, but not before being stopped by Nagito.

     "Hey Komaeda." You greeted. "I need to talk to Owari, sooo..."

     "Before that, where'd you get the alcohol?"

     "Supermarket. Monokuma showed me it, isn't that great?" You asked excitedly. "We should have alcohol and host a party! Well... but forget about Hanamura and Fatogami."

     "Yeah... so, do you need help from trash like me?" Nagito asked hopefully. (Did I hear hope?)

     You nodded. "If you could, tell everyone else!"

     He nodded and went off. The alcohol was getting to you, because you felt dizzy and your words were a bit slurred. You headed off to Owari, where she greeted you with a smile. "Hey (L/n)!"

     "Heeey... Owari-chan." You replied with a hazy smile.

     "D-Don't tell me... Are you drunk again?" She asked in shock.

     "Yeeaaah... I think sooo. Isn't it great?" You slurred.

     Owari sighed and picked you up. "We're going back to your cottage."

     "But... Komaeda's already telling everyone we're having a party, and I'm bringing alcohol!" You whined. "Pleeaase, Owari-chan?"

     She sighed again and nodded. "Where's the party?"

     "Yaaaay! It's, well... not decided. Go ask Komaeda yourself."

     The busty girl let out yet another long sigh and carried you around, trying to find the cream haired boy. Once you finished your drink, you started whining, but your best friend who somehow puts up with you ignored it.

     Once she found Komaeda, she approached him and put you down, but held a firm grip on your wrist. "Hey, Komaeda. My best friend here says she's hosting a party and that your eyes the messenger boy. Where's the party at?" 

     "Huh? Oh, I figured (L/n) would want it hosted in the hotel. So that's where I told everyone to meet." He answered.

     Owari nodded and picked you up again and hurried over to the supermarket. Even if she didn't want her alcohol addicted best friend to bring drinks, she admitted she was curious as to how it tasted. She let you get the alcohol and you two headed off into the hotel, where everyone was waiting.

     "Why's the fucking host late?" Kuzuryu asked.

     "Because she's drunk already. What else?" Owari said sarcastically. "She is the Ultimate Alcoholic."

     "And I brought the drinks!" You answered.

     You put them, on the table, but nobody touched it. They were hesitant, but Ibuki grabbed one and took a swig. "Ibuki is amazed! Ibuki has never had alcohol!"

     Others began to take some too, and in the end, everyone, even Hajime were either passed out or drunk. It was festive, and you all began to play drunk truth or dare.

     "Ibuki dares Hinata to jump in the pool!" Ibuki yelled.

     Hajime did just that and the rest of you screwed around for the rest of the night.

--Time Skip because Saionji's bad puns (I saw a chef get cooked, it was Teru frying)

     When you woke up, you were laying on top of Komaeda, for some odd reason. (Talk about cliche) Ibuki was awake and holding a video recorder and she walked up to you.

     "Ibuki was recording while we were drunk and look at this!" Ibuki said, holding it up so you could see.

--Footage-- (no italics cause my iPad starts to freeze)

     "Ibuki dares Hajime to jump in the pool!" She yelled.

     Hajime went down and jumped in the pool, ruining his clothes. You cheered and so did others. Kuzuryu was staggering around, clutching his head. Komaeda was rambling on about hope.

     "I dare (L/n) to kiss Owari!" Saionji yelled hazily before falling unconscious.

     "I'm not into Yuri!" Owari screeched.

     Komaeda stopped and got in between the two best friends. "No! (Y/n) is my hope!"

     You hugged Nagito and he flushed red, making him turn crimson. "Oh, little vanilla ice cream hair turned into strawberry! How cute!"

     Hajime was climbing out of the pool, until Souda jumped in, making him go underwater. People were screaming, and Saionji's body jumped back to life as she staggered around. Owari wrestled with Nekomaru. You kissed Nagito on the cheek and Chiaki had half lidded eyes as she sat on Hajime's lap, who was still wet from jumping in the pool. Saionji called out for Mahiru, who was already dead. Kuzuryu called for Peko, also dead while Sonia's cheeks were a rosy color as she mumbled incoherent words.

     "I... dare..." Ibuki's words said before the camera fell down.

--Footage End--

     "What the hell? I kissed Komaeda?" You asked as your cheeks flared up. 

     "That's what Ibuki's footage says!" She exclaimed.

     "I... guess that happens when you're drunk, but about Komaeda saying I was his hope... what was that about?" You asked, scratching the back of your hand.       

     "Ibuki says you should ask Komaeda yourself!" Ibuki shouted.

     You nodded and walked over to Komaeda, who had just recently woken up. You sat down next to him and smiled. He returned it.

     "Hey Komaeda." 

     "Hey (L/n)."

     "Have you seen Ibuki's footage?" 

     "No... why?"

     "Because... while we were drunk, um, I kinda... kissed you. But! You called me your hope! I thought everyone here was hope, in your perspective, of course."

     The boy's cheeks flared up. "I-I confessed and I didn't even remember it...?! Well, yeah, you're my hope."

     "That's great to hear! I guess I accept your confession!"