-Chapter Fifty five-

LUKE POV

Her small arms wrapped around my neck, she looked up at me, smiled then kissed me. Damn, I love her. "hey," I whisper and she blushes. I pick her up, her legs wrap around my waste.

I placed her on the bed. While she just laughs, I leave sloppy kisses on her face, she wipes it off. "I love you," I tell her and roll beside her. She snuggled in my chest, "and I love you," she tells me.

Her hair smells like strawberries. Her hair tickles my chest, I slowly pick her up and she groans I throw off my shirt and let her settle back down on it.

She drew circles on my chest, "I'm not ready," she weeps I look at her and a tear falls down her cheek on to my chest. I laid up straight and pulled her into me.

"I don't want to be a mother without a husband." She cries, and I rub her back, "I'm here," I cooed in her ear. She shakes her head "you're going to leave, and you're going to keep on leaving."

I think for a moment, I'm going to be in and out of her life. I know that, and she's going to have to accept that and so is my kid. If she finds another man while I'm on tour I wouldn't really mind, I mean I would and I might never fall in love again, but it would be good for her.

Anything would be good for her as long as it's not me. She might fight me tell me I'm good for her but I'm not, I will never be. She knows that just doesn't want to tell me.

Soon Caitlin is sound asleep in my arms, I slip down the headboard and lay down on the pillow. I feel complete with her in my arms and I can't help but brush the strain of blond hair off of her face.

I kiss her forehead and hopefully get some sleep tonight.