-Chapter Eighty five-

CAROLINE POV

Me and Niall walked hand in hand to the dorm, he's seriously such a gentleman. We had a lot of making out but nothing close to like, sex. I really loved him, I tell him every day. Niall tells me almost everything, and we'd talk about the good times we had before the brake up and move.

I'm happy he moved, really happy. "What the actual hell! You played me" I heard Nicky's voice boom. Who's in there with her? Probably Cameron what did he do now. I don't know why he's been all over her lately.

"I fell for you again, and it wasn't just me neymar was doing it too" yup that's cam. "Yeah but you pushed him into it." She shouted, she was angry "I also pushed him into dating you" he fired back.

"Go to hell!" Soundly Cameron was pushed out of the room, I saw a glimpse of Nicky and she had tears falling down. "We'll I'm going to head in, I don't think you should come in. Goodnight." He grabs my waste and Smashes his lips into mine, I smiled into the kiss. Every time he does this butterflies erupt in my stomach.

We pull away, "goodnight beautiful." He always knows how to make me blush. I walk in and spot Nichole crying her eyes out, sitting against her bed.

"I don't wanna talk about it." She sobs, I want to hold her and help her but I can't tell she won't allow me, I walk straight to my bed and fall asleep.

CAITLIN POV

We sat at the dinner table, my mom couldn't stop smiling when she found out we were engaged. Of course I would of said yes, but why ignore me for a month? Did he ever think of not doing it.

No, no I don't want to think of that. Luke squeezes my thigh, I then realize my grip on the knife, I drop it and it hits the dish making my parents look up.

"Are you alright?" Joe asked and I nodded, "baby it's alright not to be okay, what were you thinking about." Luke leans over whispering in my ear.

"It's nothing." I reassure him. We go back to eating.

-

I decided to help my mother with the dishes, Lucas wanted to help so my mother left. We placed the rest of the dishes into the dishwasher, when I turned around I was blasted with water.

He has the hose "Lucas!" I shout oh god, it's so cold. I reach my hands out trying to snack it, I slip on the water landing into his chest. When I look up his eyes locking with mine.

I place my hands on the sink behind him, he let go of the hose. I keep eye contact while moving my face closer, he looked drawn to me our lips almost touching.

I grabbed the hose squeezing it and it hit him hard, "oh you're going to get it" he throws me over his shoulder. I turn off the water fosset on the sink as he walked up the stairs with me.

I had to be quiet the kids were sleeping. "They're adorable." I hear my mother and I blush he shuts our room, well my room. He drops me on the bed and I laugh.

"You think that was funny?" He asked and I noded. God he's hot when he's angry, he tickled me and I laughed uncontainable "stop, please...luuuuke, stoooppp" by now I was crying from laughing.

"I love you" he told me and I smiled bringing his face closer to mine.

"I love you too." I say pecking his lips, he rolled on to his side of the bed then dragged me closer to him, my back against his chest. It felt disturbing, from the wet clothes but then again comfortable.

"I can't wait to hear that every day from you." I nod in his grip, I don't think I'll ever get old of him.