-Chapter Eighty-

-Chapter Eighty-

LUKE POV

The good news we found Nicky, she called Caitlin saying she was lost but she was by the street line. I wanted to punch bens lights out, is that too much......I guess it is. The girls went home, Ben got grounded my mom was so sorry. Caitlin kept saying it was fine.

I got to play with Dylan and changed his diaper for the first time. I now understand why woman are always like 'your turn' when the baby takes dumps, yes he pooped. It was gross for your information.

"You're such a wimp,"

"Am not." I fought back, that was my only defense. The only thing that was hanging me in there, so I wouldn't barf was Caitlin. She did this for so long, and I'm going to prove that I can be a dad, I will win her over. I swear on my mothers grave, and I love my mother.

Jack had a date tonight with Mandy, It was his ex. They were my favorite couple, I insisted joe to take Mrs. Williams out. Caitlin's mom took joes last name, Caitlin doesn't want to change hers. The kids fell asleep, Dylan in my arms and Chloe in Caitlin's.

"Follow me upstairs so we can place them in the crib" she whispers and I nod slowly. I laid Dylan down and he shifted, don't wake up! All of a sudden a whine emerged, luckily Chloe didn't wake up.

Caitlin pulled Dylan out of the crib and ran to the other room, with quiet feet. God, I'm an idiot, I just ruined his peaceful sleeping. I groan and quietly walking out of the room, I hear Caitlin whisper things "he was just trying to lay you down baby, go back to bed"

"Shhhh" she bounced up and down with him on her shoulder, then cradled him in her arms. I walked downstairs, fantastic. I hear foot stomping down the stairs as I lower the volume of mr. And Mrs.smith.

I turn and see Caitlin standing against the wall, she looked from me to the door, "I'm going to head home it's late," I told her and she looked at the floor.

"Good night?" I looked up at her, I towered over her. All she did was wrap her small arms around me and hug me, "it's so hard.." She sobs in my chest, I am slightly confused though.

"What's hard, baby nothing has to be hard," I tell her, piercing into her dull green eyes. "Keeping our relationship stable, I just.. I really miss you" I kneel down and wipe her tears "I've missed you too," I pulled a small smile.

I leaned in to kiss her but she pushed my chest away, "I think you should go." She said softly, almost too softly... What is with her? What's wrong.

"Yesterday was a mistake, god I shouldn't of went," she sniffed, it was not a mistake it's never a mistake with us. "I should have got an apartment close to my college but I moved here and now you're my neighbor but I-I just don't want us to be like this, I'm doing it again." She cried and all I wanted to do was kiss the tears away.

"What are you doing again?" I ask and she looks up at me with red eyes, "I'm forgiving too easily, don't you see that with everything you do I forgive you, it's stupid and I'm stupid...you being here is stupid."

"Luke I hate you, I hate you! You make my life a living nightmare, I don't know where this is coming from but I couldn't care less, I hate you" she sobbed, rubbing her arm across her eyes.

She wants me to go, but she doesn't hate me, she can't I'm luke hemmings. That's just it, I think I'm this guy everyone loves and like when truly the one I want to love me, hates me.

"Caite" I want her to look me in the eyes, I want to see if what she had for me just really up and vanished. She didn't though, she didn't even speak "you lo-"

"I want you to go, if you love me you will go." She says flatly, still she didn't pull her gaze from the ground.

"No, if I love you like I do! I wouldn't leave I would try and find what the fuck happen to the feelings you just had yesterday!" I shout I need to keep my voice down I don't want to wake up the kids.

"I told you yesterday was a mistake." She said through her teeth.

I pushed her into the wall and she hissed, I slammed my lips into hers, she tasted like strawberry she didn't kiss back but she did bite my lip.

I just smirked and threw her over my shoulder, it was thunder storming and pouring out so I open the door and placed her outside on the lawn, she looked at me dead in the eyes.

"Luke HEMMINGS WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!" She shouted and I only smiled, I grabbed her head and slammed my lips into hers again, this time I got a response.

Our lips moved in sync, the rumbling outside made my stomach turn other than that it was trying to expand so I can allow all the butterflies to free themselves.

My lips left hers and trailed down to her neck, "you better not leave a fucking hickey" and I did just that I blew on it causing her to wince "you're going to pay." She says and I smirk pulling her close as the rain pounded on us, "I'm fine with that," I told her kissing her hair.

"I'm sorry I'm a bitch." She said in my chest, "I kinda got it, today." She said I looked at her "and I'm really craving cuddling." She told me I picked her up bridal style and placed her on the couch.

"Why didn't you just say so." I giggled, god I'm whipped.

NICHOLE POV

"Please don't hate me," I breathe, I said everything that happens and he just stared at me, Caroline was in our room with Niall. "I don't, God Nicky I'm glad you're fucking honest" his smile was so big, he's not mad.

I was unbelievably happy, he kissed me mostly a peak though. "Didn't he see that hickey? I'm sure it's still there" he said I reached on my neck, I covered it with cover-up, "oh I see how it is," he smirked, god that smirk made me melt.

I was thrown over his shoulder and onto the bed, he climbed on top of me giving me another one on the other side of my neck, "now that they know you're mine. How are we going to prove that I'm yours?" He asks cocking an eyebrow

"I'm not having sex," I laugh shoving him off me, "I didn't say we had to" he wiggled his eyebrows, he's making me sound foolish "you were inferring." I said a matter of faculty he gave me sloppy kisses all over my face "I'm not going to own up to anything but... I still didn't say that you just have a dirty mind" he murmured "god you're an ass." I say getting off the bed "but I'm your ass, babe" he said and I smile.

"Bye Neymar," I smile walking out of his door room.

I bumped into someone and they quickly lend me their hand, I took it and they had a firm grip while yanking me up "Cameron."