-Chapter Seventy two-

CAITLIN POV

I went back to Australia were my mom moved with her husband Joe, he wanted to dance with me at the wedding but that's when my water broke.

I didn't want my mom coming because it was her wedding day. Can you believe it? it only took Bryan five months to realize he doesn't want to take care of children that aren't even his.

I think of luke every day, god I even mistook Bryan as him once. I named the beautiful baby girl Chloe Abigail and the Handsome little man Dylan. Dylan didn't need a middle name and I could see them growing up together fighting me on why he didn't get a middle name, it's quite funny.

"Did you feed the kids?" My mother asked and I nodded, making some pancake I was a bargain I knew I was, didn't have to be told. "I hope you don't mind sweetie but I invited neighbors over, she has a son around your age he's so sweet."

I smiled, "sure," I said, it would be wrong to say no. I walked upstairs and just on cue, Chloe started crying. I haven't got much sleep since I had them.

"Oh, can I hold her caite, please." I handed Joe the girl and he smiles, he always did that he started to feel like a father, I know he loved kids but his wife before she died of cancer couldn't produce so now he treats mine as he would to his own.

I got Dylan dressed as he got Chloe dressed, I placed him back in the crib along with Chloe, Joe grabbed my hand and pulled me in the room "my wife she was around your weight and hight, I want you to try this one, have it even." He said and I watched as he ran over to the closet pulling out a gorgeous spring dress "joe," I smile and he handed it to me with such care.

"Take care of it?"

"I will."

-

The babies just fell asleep and I smiled as I placed on the dress, it looked gorgeous on me. I ran down the steps placing on naked flats. The doorbell rang and I quickly open it.

Luke, luke, that's Luke Hemmings.

"Oh come along dear, come in." My mother pulled luke in and his smile got huge "Caitlin" he smirks.

"Oh, you two know each other!" She pulls us both into a hug. This is not okay.