-Chapter Sixty five-

CAITLIN POV

My words made him freeze, everything was happening so slow. It's bad I know, me forgiving so easily but I can't help it, it's the only way to make him stay, I can't do this baby shit alone I'm gone need a father, but I'm also going to need a 24 hour partner.

I don't want luke leaving, I don't want luke ever putting his hands on me or the kids but he's not like that. My mom told me that my dad was the sweetest guy, much like luke. The smallest thing could trigger him off but If I think about it luke barley ever raises his hand at me.

I mean yeah we'd have an argument spit mean worlds, I'd shove and he peg me to a wall,but sometimes it's just to give a kiss and for me to calm down.

"Okay," he whispers I move over in the hospital bed and luke climes in. We snuggled while my legs were wrapped in his, I didn't know I was crying before a tear fell on Luke's arm.

He looked at me and he leaned me up agents the pillow "what's the matter love?"

"We, us, it's stupid. Very stupid, I hate how I always let you in. Why do I always let you in! The worst part though I haven't met your family, you never talk about them! You never met my mom," I hiccuped

"Well were dumb this relationship isn't, so what? my mum will love you. She wanted me to get a girl pregnant in the early age so we can have more, but hey lookiey we've got two." He says and I laugh.

"We're stupid," I tell him flatly.

"You're stupid, I'd like to think I'm pretty smart." He said a matter of fact. I was about to call him out on it but that's when he carefully laid his lips on mine.

"Mummy does that mean they're going to have babbies," I broke the kiss laughing, the little brown hair baby girl hodling her mothers hand "oh looks like she already expecting one,"

"I'm just going to close this?" She says quietly and we both nod our heads smiling.

"look what you did you have that baby scared for life, caite" I shake my head hiding in the pillow "you're the one who didn't close the door," I muffle in the pillow he throws it off and plants a kiss on my forehead, "I love you,"

"I love you too."