/9 - Dead To Me/

"When I'm done with you, you're dead to me..."

"So Bryshaun called me and said the two of you got into it earlier this morning," Dana said to Promise.

"Yeah, he told me about Tea giving Delvon head right after I left Wichita, and I thought he was lying, so we got into a small argument and he left, but when I ran into Shanika, she confirmed that what he told me was legit."

"Damn, I'm sorry to hear that, hun."

"So now my life is a big ass mess, my best friend is mad at me and my boyfriend is cheating on me."

"I can almost assure you Bryshaun is not mad at you, he's just hurt."

"Yeah I'm pretty sure he's mad. I just went off on this dude for nothin'! And he probably won't ever speak to me again."

"Y'all just need some time to cool off, trust me, things will eventually blow over."

"As serious as shit is right now, I highly doubt it. Hey I'm about to go check and see if Delvon and Tea are back home and I'll be back in about 2 hours, maybe."

"Damn, you need 2 hours to cuss them out?" Dana let out a small laugh, "you must got some words for them!"

"Well hell, I'll be back in about 20-30 minutes."

"Okay, bet!"

~•~•~

Considering the fact that Dana literally lived across the street, it took Promise less than 20 seconds to make it home. When she walked in, she heard some strange noises. Before she left for Dana's, she was the only one at home. She ran into the guest room and kicked open the door to find Tea bouncing on top of Delvon.

"Oh shit! Promise, baby, I can explain!"

Promise began to see red.

"Promise! Baby, talk to me!"

Promise didn't pay Delvon any mind. She ran to the bed and attacked Tea.

"DELVON! HELP ME!" Tea screamed.

"YOU STUPID FUCKIN' BITCH! I FUCKIN' HATE YOU! YOU FAT, TRIFLIN' ASS HOE! FUCKIN' GO TO HELL BITCH!"

Promise continued to throw vicious blows at her cousin. She had so much hate and anger towards Tea built up through the years, and she finally snapped and lashed out on her. Delvon tried to break the fight up, but Promise just scratched at him, slapped him, told him she hated him and pushed him. Tea then jumped on Promise, which she ended up flipping Tea over.

"Delvon, What the fuck?! Really?! You sleep with this bitch in my own fuckin' house! And you let this hoe suck you off the minute I leave to come home to L.A! Did Shanika know about any of this?!" She questioned him just to make sure Shanika wasn't lying. After all that went on, Promise was now at the point where she didn't trust anyone.

"No, she didn't know shit, you stupid bitch! She wasn't even there when it happened!" Tea said as she got up, "I knew she would have went back and told you wit her fake ass! She treat you more like a sister than she does me! But fuck both y'all asses! Y'all can have each other!"

Before Promise could even make a move, Shanika stormed in the room and went straight for her sister. Tea bum-rushed Nika onto the bed but Promise jumped in to help. Promise threw Tea off the bed and Shanika pounced of top of her sister. Promise and Shanika took on Santea while she blocked their punches and attempted to fight back. Delvon attempted to break the three up, Yvonne, Marquise and Marcus ran in to break up the fight while Promise and Shanika's siblings watched from outside of the room.