/11 - New Love/

I'm blaaaaack (back) !!! And I got another chapter for y'all !! Enjoy !!

"Love is sweet when it's new, but even sweeter when it's true..."

"For real?! You lyin!"

"Why would I lie about that, D? It really happened, and we went for round 2."

"You know what, let me stop. I knew it was bound to happen, that's why I said I was gone call you the next day when I left his house."

"Yeah I figured that."

"So now where do y'all stand with each other?" Shanika asked her cousin.

Promise smiled, "ohhhh I don't know," she teased, "I guess you can say that he's my man, now."

The girls' eyes lit up, "oh my gosh, best friend, I'm so happy for y'all!" Dana expressed.

"Awwww cousin, you got a new man!! I'm so excited!! You really deserve to be with someone like him!!"

The girls were once again hanging out on Crenshaw. It was a warm and beautiful late afternoon, and they were enjoying themselves, listening to Janet Jackson's 'That's The Way Love Goes', waiting on their crew to show up.

Brandyce walked up to the girls, "Hey Dana, Shanika, what's up Promise?" she said before laughing.

"What's so funny?"

"You know."

"No I really don't."

"She must've heard y'all last night," Dana assumed.

"Damn right I did."

"Wait, how? The door was closed and I wasn't that loud."

"Girl them walls ain't sound-proof!" Brandyce smiled, "and plus you started gettin' loud close to the end, I started crackin' up!"

"Was it good?" Dana asked.

"Okay, next subject, don't need to know about my brother's performance in bed."

The four girls laughed. Dana then looked past Promise, who was on her left side, "uhh why are y'all niggas wearing shower caps?" She asked Bryshaun and Andrez, who were walking up to them with Braylon behind them. Promise, Brandyce and Shanika laughed.

"Cause we g's, we can do that," Andrez responded with a smile

"Uh-huh, sure y'all are."

"Wadup Dana, wadup Shanika?" Bryshaun said

"Hey B," the girls replied. Bryshaun then looked at Promise and flashed his beautiful smile, making her blush hard.

"What's up, baby? Come give ya man some love."

Promise pulled him into a hug. He then pulled his upper body back a little to give her a sweet kiss.

"See? What the hell did I tell y'all?" Braylon started, "I knew y'all asses was gone get together! You owe me some money."