/10 - No Longer Friends/

"If you can't get someone out of your head, maybe they're supposed to be there..."

"So Promise, you never came back to my house yesterday. Is everything cool?"

Promise and Dana were chillin' with Bryshaun's sister Brandyce for the evening while Bryshaun had been out all day.

"After yesterday, I just needed to take time to clear my head."

"What happened yesterday?"

Promise sighed and tried to fight back tears.

"Awh hell, who's ass do we need to beat?" Brandyce questioned.

"Come on girl, talk to us."

"I caught Delvon fuckin' that bitch Tea after I left your house."

"WHAT?!"

"You whoop that bitch's ass?!"

"Snatched the pink out that hoe's hair!" Promise exaggerated.

"So where they at, now?"

"After my family broke up the fight, my mama kicked them out and made them go back to Wichita."

"How they gone get back?"

"I don't know and I honestly don't give a fuck."

"Did Shanika have to leave, too?" Dana asked.

"Naw they let her and my other two cousins stay."

"So where does this leave you and Bryshaun now?"

"I keep tellin' you, Bryshaun is not gonna wanna speak to me ever again!"

"Brandyce, can you please tell this bitch that your brother is not mad at her?"

"He's hurtin', P. That's all it is," Brandyce assured "Give him some time, he'll come around."

"I guess. You know it's crazy, because he's been on my mind heavy! I try to get him off my mind, but I just can't!"

"That's a sign that you need to reach out to him," Dana stated.

"As much as I want to, I don't want him to turn me away because of how I treated him."

"P, everything is gonna be okay," said Brandyce, "like I said, let him cool off for a while. I know my brother, you mean the world to him, he hates when y'all ain't on good terms. You guys will be fine."

"Well let me get goin', my mama cookin' and I'm hungry as hell," Dana expressed.

"Yeah, I'ma head on home as well. We'll be by tomorrow, B."

"Aight, keep ya head up, boo."

"Thanks, hun."

As Promise and Dana headed down the stairs, they heard someone coming in the house. Promise stopped at the bottom when she saw Bryshaun walking in.

"So I'ma just leave y'all two alone," Dana said as she walked out the door.

"Dana I'm comin' wit'chu," Promise said but Bryshaun stopped her.