A New Home

"Great. Now where am I?" (Y/n) muttered. Clearly annoyed having a companion stupid as Hibiki, helping take things to your new home.

"It's Tokyo, this only way to keep you safe so deal with it" Hibiki said chuckling.

"Whatever just take me to my new home so I don't have to deal with you all day" (Y/n) said while rolling her eyes.

"Yes your highness" Hibiki said and helped carry your things to your new house while you just followed taking in the new and unfamiliar sights around you.

****Flashback****
"(Y/n) run!" Obi yelled while firing a shotgun at a human phantom. The phantom dodged the bullet mirroring the same attack. It hit Obi but luckily only hit his armor.
'The castle was under attack,' that was all your brain could process. Suddenly a hand grabbed onto your arm and pulled on your arm signaling to actually run. It was Kagami, one of your closest friends who knows about your little, but, big secret. You and Kagami rushed to the ship that will take you to the human realm. Until the phantoms go back into the under world.

~

~~TimeSkip in the Ship~~~
Zoey was flying the ship while Giichi , the information broker, was telling you about your new assignment in Tokyo.
"(Y/n), you have a new assignment, it is to kill an octopus creature that has destroyed over 70% of the moon and is planning to do the same to earth in March," Giichi paused looking up at you seeing if you understand, you nodded so Giichi continue,"You will be starting at a new school. Kunugigaoka Junior High, also since our organization watches over Japan for anything out of the ordinary they have teamed up the Ministry of defense."
"An organization full of assassins. I know." (Y/n) said remembering all the information Hibiki has sent to you.
"Then be careful and keep yourself calm and collected. Don't let your new classmates know that you have powers and your past. Also She will be coming later." Giichi said with a serious face. (Y/n) nodded. Everything will change once landing in Tokyo.
****Flashback ended****

"We're here" Hibiki said stepping into your house, moving over so you can see your new home. It looks beautiful.

(The photo is your kitchen/front door idk)

"Wow it actually looks...nice" (y/n) said

"Well this was the only thing I could get that wouldn't go over Giichi's budge" Hibiki said not really that amazed the the home.

"Doesn't Giichi have a lot of money?" (Y/n) asked, Hibiki just shrugged.

"Well I should get going I need to see how the Dream realm is doing" Hibiki has a concerned face but mostly looked worried. Who could blame him? I can't because I'm worried too.

"Bye Hibiki talk to ya later." He waved and left. For some reason you felt alone again like all those years ago.