The One Who Once Dreamed Too Much

(A/N: For this chapter this will be for some of (y/n) memories.)

~(Y/n) POV~
I remember this one time, my mom told me a story. It was about a girl and her boy bestfriend.

The girl had so many dreams. More than anyone could count. Everyone called her a dreamer. At that time she had no idea what was beyond her little fantasy. The boy on the other hand was normal. He had only one or two dreams. Nothing special. But he has also never seen the world. The only thing that was special to him was the little girl.

I looked at Karma, his eyes widen when his eyes landed on me. I smiled.

When 7th grade came, everyone would pick on the girl. She had no idea why. That made her to always be sad. Not really talking like she used to. The boy was oblivious to what was going. He would always see her sad though. One day he came over to the little girl's house. He opened the door and went to the girls room. He heared small whimpers. When he opened the door, he saw the girl crying, in the middle of the room.

Karma looked like his life was flashing before his eyes. Maybe it was.

The girl looked over at the boy, crying harder. "I didn't want you to see me like this."

"Why are you crying?" The boy asked.

"I'm nothing. This world is too cruel for me. I thought it was beautiful but rather it is ugly and disgusting. I'll be leaving soon," The girl answered, looking away from the boy.

"I won't let you do that. I need you here with me," the boy said.

"No you don't. No one needs me in this life. I am just a waste of space on this world." The girl said still not looking at the boy. He hugged her tightly. The words the girl spoke were breaking his heart. He knew how he felt towards her. He had always known.

"Stay by my side and stay alive for three days. I'll show you the good side of this world. Please. Do it for me?" The boy gently asked, he slightly jumped, the girl had wrapped her arms around the boy too. She whispered very quietly, "fine."

For three days the boy and girl would go somewhere. The first day they camped in the boy's backyard. The second day they woke up at 4 a.m and watched the sunrise. And on the third day they went stargazing. By the third day she was back to her old self, almost. After the third day some girl had sprayedpainted the girl's locker, 'Go Die Already!' It said.

When the girl came up to her locker to get her books, tears rolled down her face when she read the spray paint. 'Maybe I should.' She thought. So the girl ran to her house then room and wrote a letter to the boy. She set it right next to her and took a knife from the kitchen and cut herself. The pain was unbearable but she kept cutting. The last cut she made was the deepest. Blood kept on pouring out making the girl cry harder. She was up to her last breath, she thought of the boy, her best friend. And her feelings toward him. Those three days made her more conscious of her feelings to the boy. She loved Him.

Karma widen his eyes a bit. Maybe realizing he is going to die. That isn't true. Why would Koro-sensei let two of his students die? That would make him look like a bad teacher.
"Yell for me when your ready (y/n)!" The octopus had said. Fine so be it.

To the boy who cared. My best friend and crush.

If you are reading this that probably means I am gone. I have always kinda knew that this would be the way to end. But was it because of the way I acted? Or was it because of the label everyone gave me. 'The Dreamer.' It's like they gave me the label 'Bully Me' right? The label they gave me didn't bother me though. It was the way people had changed it. But this letter isn't about them. It's about my best friend and things I wished I had said. So here goes..

The boy cried reading the letter. Earlier he felt something wrong. She had killed herself two hours before. The boy wanted to say those words to the girl. But he couldn't stand being reject by his best friend and make things awkward. That night he made a promise to himself, promising he would do everything in the girl's honor.

I closed my eyes. Thinking about my parents. Shit. I forgot. I opened my eyes. Looking at Karma, he was still grinning but he is gonna die if Koro-sensei doesn't catch him.
"Now Koro-sensei!" I yelled. Suddenly yellow tentacles appeared below, catching Karma, laying down, then me, standing up.

"Huh? (Y/n) what are you doing here? Wanting to die with me?" Karma said, laying his eyes on me and widening his grin.

I stayed silent keeping eye contact with the redhead. "You wouldn't have died. Just probably fainting from the way you were falling but if sensei didn't catch you, you would have died from the impact." I broke eye contact and looked at Koro-sensei, "besides, I could care less if you die or not."

"Nufufufufufufu, then why did you jump (l/n)?" Koro-sensei asked. Climbing up and carrying Karma and I to the top of the mountain. I just shrugged.

"Well, what a day. Come on Nagisa let's get something to eat." Karma said walking away with a mini purse.

"Where did you get that?" Nagisa asked Karma.

"Is ThAt mY pUrSe??" Koro-sensei exclaimed.

"You really gotta stop leaving your things in the teachers' lounge sensei." Karma said looking back at the octopus.

"Give it back!" Koro-sensei shrieked.

"Call it a donation." Karma said.

"A donation? A donation!?!? That's all I have left!! (Y/n)!!" Koro-sensei exclaimed like a child. He came right up to me. Looking like he was about to cry.

"Why me? I am not your mother" I said. Getting my things and walking past the octopus.

"B-B-But aren't you technically my guardian?" The octopus asked slowly slithering towards me again.

"Pfft. Since when?" I asked annoyed.

"N-Never." Koro-sensei said sadly.

"Hm. See you tomorrow Sensei." I said and walked toward home.

Unknowingly a redhead's eyes watching me.

~Time Skip to Home~
Another annoying day. When will things get interesting.

"Hey, You." A familiar voice said.

"Oh yea, a week passed already." I said.

"How mean. Not excited?"

"No not really." I said with a bored face.

"Why do you always act like you hate everything (y/n)?"

I sighed. Looking at the figure. "Because to me, everyday is shitty, my dear sister Kazumi."