'He Strikes'

(No One's POV)
Asano was dumbfounded. Unable to comprehend what words had just can out of the (h/c) hair girl's mouth. (Y/n) just smirked, satisfied with the reaction, (y/n) left the building.

((Y/n) POV)
Walking up the hill took a bit and was a hassle. Although it didn't take a lot of my strength, it was still tiring. When I reached to the top of a hill I saw an old worn out building not too big.

A familiar man was standing in front of the doorway.
"Ah Tadaomi Karasuma. I guess, I should call you Karasuma-sensei now right?" You said with a sarcastic tone.

"(Y/n). Yes you would. So please don't give me any other name." Karasuma said. "It's always a pleasure have you around." You can hear the sarcasm.

"Yes, I can say the same to you. Now where is the octopus?"

"Inside. I am guessing you want to see him?"

"Of course I would love to see an abnormal creature" you said sarcastically. Karasuma nodded. Turned and walked into the building while you followed.
Karasuma showed you to the teachers' lounge. where the octopus was waiting for the other students to come although it was only 6:00 am now.

"Nurufufufufufufu, I see you came early (y/n)" the octopus said. "how interesting I see you are also a assassin, a true born-professional assassin at that." How did he know!?!it wasn't on my resume. But it was in my portfolio when the Ministry of Defense teamed up with my organization.

"This creature has been updated who is in his classroom ,so he knows you are an assassin. Don't worry its not on your school background." Karasuma said. He must of seen the troubled face I was making.

"it's quite interesting. A creature wanting to teach. Oh and don't forget, your teaching E-Class. I've heard rumors. So I spied a bit if you don't mind but if your a creature that has Mach 20 then you would have already know what I was doing. Right?" I said. It was true. After getting settled in my new home I went to look at the school myself and heard a few kids, probably students, talking about being careful to not let their grades fall or else getting kicked into E-Class. It sounded...nice. I don't know why.

"Nu, How sweet but have you ever heard that curiosity killed the cat? Also where is your assassination partner if you don't mind me asking?" The octopus has green stripes around his face. It was annoying. He was pulling my strings, I know it.

"Coming later, and don't make me laugh. I had curiosity but that cat had stupidity. Those two are differences. Please don't forget it." I said with a scary grin.

"Are you going to proclaim that you will kill me first (l/n)?" The octopus asked still having those green stripes on his face.

"No, later. For now I won't strike. At least not right away." Just then I took out my anti-sensei knife and slashed two of the octopus's tentacles. Not knowing that a blue haired boy was watching. Judging by the color blue on the octopus's face, he was shocked and so was Karasuma. After about a second their faces became normal again.

"As expected from you (y/n), now, be careful with that you may hurt yourself with that knife" the octopus said.

"it's a rubber knife not a real one. Besides its not like I have never held a real knife before." Then we started arguing about knifes and how dangerous they are.

~~~Time Skip To Before Class~~
After about an hour or so for arguing with the octopus, Karasuma go tired if the fighting so he sent me to the classroom where some of my new classmates are.
I walked in and saw a few kids. I just walked to the back of the classroom and sat at the desk right next to the desk next to the window. Taking out the book Kafka on the Shore.

"Hello" I looked up to see who was talking. It was a blue haired..girl? No that's a boy.

"Hey" I said.

"What's your name?" The blue haired boy asked

"(Y/n)(L/n). Yours?"

"Nagisa Shiota" Nagisa said "I saw you in the teacher's lounge earlier."

"Are you a stalker then?" I said, chuckling lightly. Nagisa looked a little nervous. "Hm. It was a joke."

"Um..your not going to ask?" Nagisa questioned.

"What?"

" you're not going to ask about my gender?"

"Your a boy. Right?" This is getting annoying. Nagisa seemed surprised like I'm the only person who got that.

"H-how did you..." Can he not form a sentence.

"You don't have a girl's body. It's obvious."

"Can..um..we..be..friends?.."

"Just because I know your actual gender? Your weird. But sure."

"No! That's not it. You seem really cool!" Nagisa exclaimed. Wow sudden change of emotions. Nice to know.

~Time Skip to After Meeting Koro Sensei and is lunch~
The octopus was currently flying somewhere. I was in the outskirts of the forest around the building. Reading a book and eating lunch. When I saw Terasaka and Nagisa talking, it looked like Terasaka was giving something to Nagisa. A small bag. Terasaka said something else then walked off. Leaving Nagisa with only his thoughts.

'It looks like lunch is almost over' I thought. The octopus came back with a missile. How cool. Must be a souvenir. I wonder if I can have it.
Nagisa and the octopus went back into the building so I did too. When I came back to class everyone was getting back to their seats. I went to my seat. Class began, assignment given, and I begin to fall asleep, on the verge, suddenly someone got up. It was Shiota.
"Already done Nagisa?" The octopus said.
"Yes sir" Then it hit you. Nagisa was going to attack. He had a anti-sensei knife behind his notebook. Then he strikes.