I Haven't Felt that Way In A While

Then he strikes. Nagisa walks toward the octopus. Coming into a close range to the target, suddenly something explodes. My eyes widen. A gernade. It can kill Nagisa.

"All right! Ten billion yen here we come!" Terasaka Muramatsu and Yoshida exclaim.

"Nagisa?" Kayano asked worried.

"You jerks!" Isogai yelled.

"What the hell have you done?" Meahara said.

"Never saw a suicide bomber, did ya?" Terasaka asked

"Terasaka! What the hell did you make Nagisa do?!?" Kayano yelled.

"What do you have another idea? Don't worry, if Nagisa is hurt I'll pitch in on his medical bills" Terasaka said.

"You're an idiot Terasaka." I said. The only thing I got was a glare.

"What the hell did you sa-what is this?" Terasaka looked at Nagisa, he was in something. "He doesn't even have a mark on him. Did his body-"

"Its not a body its a husk. I shed my skin once a month. I wrapped my skin around your classmates' body to save him from the blast. I'm gonna go on a limb here and say you didn't see this coming" The octopus said. His face looked really anger, pitch black. Its not a face we have seen before. "Terasaka, Yoshida, Muramatsu, is this your doing?"

"It was all Nagisa!" Terasaka said. He was scared, his face says it all. Just then the octopus flies out somewhere and comes back with all of our name plates. "Here is the deal kiddos. The deal the government and I have forbids me from harming you but there is a catch, if you pull a irresponsible stunt like that again, there is nothing that says I can't harm anyone else. Families, friends, anyone in the world except for you if I feel like it."

"I ain't afraid of no squid! We are just defending ourselves."

The octopus's face changed to normal again."Of course, I know that. I'm not calling you irresponsible because you tried killing me, no, as of a matter of fact, Nagisa gets full marks for technique. His composture was simply outstanding! However no one cared about him being injured, not even Nagisa himself. Students with that attitude aren't fit to assassinate anyone. You must believe you are worthy of your target. That means taking pride in what you do. In yourself and each other. All of you are more that the sum of your parts." Damn the octopus is being too inspirational.

"Hey, shouldn't we call sensei something?" Kayano asked

"Like what?" I asked

"Something that describes sensei. How do you say 'unkillable' in Japanese? Kori...Koru.."

"Koro."

"Koro-sensei. Perfect. Koro-sensei is what we'll call you." The octopus looked like he was going to cry. Everyone smiled. I smiled a bit.

~~Time Skip to PE~~
Everyone got to the field and saw Karasuma.
"Karasuma-sensei~~ Why are you here?" I said.

"I have been assigned to take over PE. Now let's start with the basics." Karasuma said. Everyone groaned silently but got into formation.

"1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,4,5,6,7,8" Everyone repeated this for about 30 minutes.

"Um, Karasuma-sensei what is the meaning of practicing if we are in front of the target?" Isogai asked.

"Yeah is there any real point to this?" Meahara said.

"There is, ok, Isogai and Meahara try to attack me, if you do hit me you get to go home for the day." Karasuma said.

"Really? Ok" Isogai and Meahara said in sync. They started attacking Karasuma. Koro-sensei exiled earlier to the sand box, was watching. They both tried to stab Karasuma individually. When that didn't work they striked together but Karasuma dodged all of their attackes. After about 5 minutes or so, they collapsed on the dirt.