A New Teacher

~~(Time Skip to Class)~~
'What am I looking at?' You asked yourself. Koro-sensei was in the front of the classroom along with Karasuma and a woman with blonde hair. And she is ALL OVER Koro-sensei and that is not sarcastic. She looks to be rubbing her body onto Koro-sensei's side. 'How disgusting.'

"Hello students! My name is Irina Jelavich!" The blonde woman exclaimed. You've seen her profile before, so she is a professional. Funny.

"Irina Jelavich will be your new English teacher" Karasuma said, looking quite uncomfortable standing next to the two. Who could blame him? Irina was rubbing her body on the octopus, and sensei was all......flustered? His face was blushing and was pink.

(Time Skip)~~
"Pass and kill!" Karma yelled, he kicked the ball and tried to shoot Koro-sensei failing. He had joined the class earlier making everyone, including you, a bit surprised.

"Nufufufufufu, gotta do better than that!" Koro-sensei exclaimed. 'Damn he's fast, it's annoying.' you thought.

"Hey! Hope I'm not interrupting something, darling!" Irina said entranced by the sight of sensei, "Karasuma said you can go Mach 20! Is that true?"

"well he might have exaggerated a little bit." Koro-sensei's face become more pink.

"I know its a lot to ask but could you fetch some Vietnamese coffee? I thought it would be ok while I run the students English lesson" Irina said in a sweet voice.

"why of course madan, it happens to be I know a place in Vietnam," Koro-sensei said, flying towards that destination. Making Irina squeal a tad and you rolling your eyes clearly sickened by the romance that doesn't feel real.

The bell had rung, signaling it's time for next period. "Well it's about that time Miss. Irina. For next class I mean." Isogai said.

"Yea, sure whatever, knock yourselves out. A teacher needs piece and quiet so make it a study hall." Irina said, showing no sign of caring for the students. Everyone gasped, surprised of the blonde's quick change of personality. "And another thing let's agree not to call me miss when the octopus isn't around and we are not on a first name basis so drop it. When he is around call me Miss. Jelavich."

It had gone silent, everyone trying to grasp onto what Irina had just said.

"Heh. So what's your game Miss Jelabitch?" Karma said breaking the silence.

"No nicknames!" Irina yelled. Making Kazumi laugh silently and kind of tearing up. She slides over to you, whispering, "cat's out of the bag." And you just chuckle.

"I guess we have ourselves a real pro here. Just to let you know you can't kill the octopus without help." Karma said grinning.

"Yeah right. You all are just mere saplings. Adults have their own way of doing things." Irina said proudly. She must think very highly of herself.
"Speaking of which your Nagisa Shiota right?"
And she kisses him, freaking everyone out and you disgusted.
"Do me a favor and give me intel of the octopus later." Nagisa had a light blush on his face clearly stunned.

~~~(Time Skip)~~~

You all were told to just sit in class and do study hall, but it feels more like 'go waste time' hall or whatever. Irina is sitting at the front desk on her ipad searching on something and getting irritated.

"WHY DOESN'T THIS PLACE HAVE WIFI??" Irina yelled. 'Why don't you have a mute button?' You wondered.

"Um. Ms. Jelavich if your not gonna teach us anything then can you switch with Koro-sensei? When have exams coming up and we wanna be at least get in the top 50." Isogai said, trying to sound polite. Irina scoffed.

"You think that octopus is gonna do you any more good than me? It must be nice being oblivious to the world ending to your so called 'Koro-sensei.' Hey! How about when I assassinate the octopus I give you 5% of the money? At least you'll have something when you fail every important test in your life!" Irina laughed.

Suddenly someone threw an eraser at Irina, just missing. It had caught her attention, she looked up seeing angry faces and catching sight of a scary grin on the (h/c) girl's face. When (y/n) spoke everybody was ready to fire anything they could get ahold of.

"Ugh. I hate people like you. You think just because your a higher up means you are better than everyone else, well I've got news for you. It doesn't mean shit! It just means you do your job well." (Y/n) paused looking at everyone, who was standing up then finished with, "I think your ego is a bit too big, Jelabitch." With that everyone threw their belonging at Irina. Making her run out of the classroom.

~~(Time Skip)~~
"UGHH WHAT'S WITH THOSE KIDS?? I SHOULD BE THE ONE YELLING AT THE THEM NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!" Irina yelled, ranting to Karasuma. "I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIS!"

"Neither did I. But to kill the octopus we need to help the students improve on their skills." Karasuma said while you walked in. It was free period since you all made Irina run out of the classroom.

"The octopus wants to be killed by us too. Not just you." You said. Irina looked sharply at you.

"YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO GOING ME THAT CRAP?! I DONT GIVE A DAMN WHA-" You cut her off.

"And I don't give a damn what you think. Look at what the students are doing." Irina looked out the window. They are playing badminton.

"They're just playing." She stated. You shook you head.

"Yes. But also sharpening their assassins eye. Knowing when to hit the ball, where the ball is going to hit, and how hard you should hit it." You paused, Irina slightly widen her eyes. "I think you should apologize to them."

She nodded and left.

(Later)~~

Everyone was hanging out with their friends, kazumi and you were just at each other's throats like always when Irina walked into the room, making everyone turn to face her.

She glanced at you. Then walked towards the board with her head down, everyone else went back to their own seats, quietly.

"I'm-I'm- um....I'm sorry for earlier. For acting the way that I did, I mean" She was hesitant, she looked up to see the students trying to hold back laughter. "W- What??"

"I didn't know a bitch like you could apologize," karma laughed. By now everyone was laughing except you who was smirking.

"I guess now we have to call you something else now." Kataoka said with a hand on her chin.

"Oh! I know! How about miss Jelabitch?" Someone shouted, laughing afterwards. Making Irina a bit nervous.

"You know, you can call me Miss Irina if you all want." Irina started. But Meahara cut her off.

"Yeah no sorry. We don't plan the Miss bitch thing leaving ever going away." Meahara said with a cheeky smile.

"Yup! It isn't that Irina isn't a pretty name. It just isn't as fun to say as Jelabitch." Kataoka

"How about Professer Jelabitch?" Kurahashi suggested. Most students agreed.

"Then Professor Jelabitch it is!" Kazumi exclaimed. Everyone cheered while Irina finally lost it.

"UGH I HATE YOU ALL SO MUCH!" She shrieked. Earning a laugh from everyone.

In the corner of your eye you could see your octopus teacher, looking happy.  Filling you with a small bit of happiness.