Almost Time

2 Days Later~

Tomorrow until starting Kunugigaoka. Great. Just Great. More people to lie too. When always telling lies you really start to believe it yourself. I hope. I guess I should start packing since their is nothing else to do. Suddenly something buzzed. It was probably my phone. It read:
Hibiki:
'Sup, I got Intel on the creature. It's an octopus a big one'

Sometimes, I think Hibiki is stupid, right now I think he is.  I replied back:
(Y/n):
'No way, anything else more useful?'

Hibiki:
'Yes but it isn't about the octopus. Your brothers will be coming next month'

My brothers? So that means...I'm going to be alone for a month? Ring. Another text.
Hibiki:
Wow the the sky looks nice today *v*

(Y/n):
Don't even change the subject just yet. That means I'll be alone for a month?

Hibiki:
No, a week or so She will be coming
Oh sorry gotta go. See ya!

I can't understand Hibiki anymore. So a week. That should give me enough time to get settled. Suddenly something rattled. It came from the side of the house. Is it a burglar? No they would have broken something.
Is someone spying on me? Nobody should know me here. The organization was sure of that.

(2nd POV)

(Y/n) moved towards the front door quietly. Making sure not to make too much noise. Something rattled again. Then a thump and shushing. In a swift movement (y/n) opened the door and got to the side of the house. And saw two boys and a broken flower pot.
They both look about 10 years old. You banged on the wall. Making sure you got their attention. They looked over and their expressions changed into fear. It was probably because of your really bored face and anger mixed together.

"We're sorry! Some boy said we should go spy on this house sorry!" One of the boys said

"We're sorry! Some boy said we should go spy on this house sorry!" One of the boys said. Then they both ran away.

(First Person)

Who would tell these boy to do that? Its bad manners. Not like I have any manners anyways. Damn what a day. I wonder if my life will be this boring, the rest if the year..