The Same But Not

~The Next Day~
I'm sitting in an empty classroom and reading alone. Yay! No one to bother me. Yesterday was shitty, but that's everyday. But my sister came home and settled herself at the house. Which was filled with rattling and giggling. I have no idea what she was doing but I was too tired to go check up on her. Its 7:55 so everyone should be coming in. Right? Suddenly, right on cue students started coming in.

"Hey (y/n)!" Nagisa greeted you happily.

"Hey Nagisa" I said with a bored but friendly tone. I am not in the mood to tolorate people, but then again, I am never in the mood tolerate people. I looked back at my book and read again. So Nagisa went to talk to Sugino.

It was almost time for class to start and Karma came in the class.  And the first thing he does is set his things down and tease me.

"(Y/n) why do you always read? Are you really that bored?" Karma said with a grin.

"It usually drowns out peoples voices I don't want to hear." I said still reading my book.

"Aren't you an only child?" Karma asked. That was a random question. I looked up, raising a brow, and was about to say something but was cut off by Koro-sensei coming into the classroom.

"Alright class, today we have a new student." Koro-sensei paused. I turned my attention toward the octopus. Everyone was getting into their seats. He looked at me. "You may come in now." The door opened revealing a girl with the same (h/c) (h/l) and (e/c) as you.

"Hi! My name is Kazumi (L/N), nice to meet you all!" Kazumi said with a big smile. Everyone was dead silent and kept looking back and forth between you and Kazumi.

"(Y/N) HAS A TWIN?!?!?" Everyone yelled.  I guess I forgot to say I had a sister? Nonetheless a twin?

"Nufufufufu, I guess (y/n) left out an important detail." Koro-sensei said. I just shrugged. "Sit in the empty seat next to your sister Kazumi."

"Ok!" Kazumi beamed and walked toward the empty seat next to me. Kazumi smiled while I just sadly sighed.

"Now let's start class!" Koro-sensei happily said.

~Time Skip to Lunch~
I'm walking through the forest looking for a spot to sit. Kazumi was wandering behind me in silence. It was unusual for her to be quiet, she must be thinking of something.

"Say it or forever hold your peace" I said breaking the silence. I sat down by a big tree trunk and Kazumi standing right in front of me making me look at her. She took a big inhale, making her cheeks really puffy and making a really big sigh.

"Why didn't you say that you have a twin sister?" Kazumi asked. I just shrugged.

"I didn't think it was relevant." I answered.

"Not relevant?!? But you knew that I was coming!" Kazumi said sounding hurt.

"Do you think I care? No. I don't. If you wanted me to say something you could have just contacted me. But no, you chose to stay away and be somewhere I couldn't go!" I angerly exclaimed.

"Why does it matter so much?!? Being in a house by yourself for only one week? What do you think will happen? Get kidnapped?!?" Kazumi eyes widen. Realizing what she had said to you. You looked away from Kazumi. Unknowingly a certain bluenette and redhead what listening in on your conversation.

"S-Sorry" Kazumi said quietly.

"A place I can't go." You  quietly repeated. You sighed. "A place where you can't cross that line because if you do..." You trailed off. Looking back at your sister, who looked like she was about to cry. "It's stupid you brought that up." You picked up the bento box you had with you and gave it to Kazumi. "Here. Take it. I know you didn't eat breakfast." She took it and sat down.

"Aren't you gonna have some?" Kazumi asked while opening the bento. I shook my head.

"I had a big breakfast." I said. She just nodded and ate. Occasionally giving me some beef.

~Time Skip to PE~
We all changed into our PE uniforms.
Karasuma saw Kazumi and looked a bit panicked. He walked over to Kazumi and I.

"You two will not be participating today." Karasuma said. Kazumi looked disappointed.

"Why? It's my first day!" Kazumi said while pouting.

"If you two did it you both would go at it for hours. So guess what we are doing today." Karasuma said.

"Combat fighting with knives?" I questioned.

"Correct." Karasuma answered.

"Why can't the (L/n) twins participate?" Sugino asked coming out of the building and getting into his spot.

"For this training we were asked not to let these two participate." Karasuma answered looking at you both.

"By whom?" Fuwa asked. Kazumi and you were walking towards your octopus teacher.

"The ministry of defense," You said in a light monking tone. Earning you a side glare from your PE teacher.

"What? Its true. They're so demanding." You said.

"How about you both go clean the classroom? Since you both have time on your hands." Karasuma said, giving you 'that's what you get' look.

"Nice going (y/n)! Now we can't watch!" Kazumi whispered to you while you both walked toward the building.

"Now then. Let's start." Karasuma said. "Pick a partner and get into position."

'I guess that answers my question from earlier. They look the same but their personalities are so different.' Karma thought.