Silence is the best response

~(Y/n) POV~
"Y/N!!!!!!" Kazumi shrieked. You were currently laying on the couch, hearing your name you look up from your book, to see you sister distress written all over her face most likely dying of boredom. Kazumi notices when you give her quick glance, an idea pops into her mind, so she runs down the stairs and snatches the book from your hands and running quickly to the front door, throwing it outside. Making you jump up and run outside to get it. You turn around slowly to look at Kazumi who's smirking triumphantly. You walked past her, quietly not giving her a seconds glance. Causing Kazumi to become confused.

"Huh?" Was al that came out of her mouth, while you run up the stairs to your room, disappearing into it

~(School)~
"SAY SOMETHING!!!" Kazumi cried. Trying to catch your attention, but kept your focus on your book.
As usually you both were early and since yesterday, you didn't speak to her. Which was scaring her.

"Um..Hey, Kazumi is something wrong?" Nagisa asked as he walked towards Kazumi.

"She won't talk to me!!!!" Kazumi cries. He looks at you, making you look back up at him with bored eyes for a second, then return your focus to your book.

"(Y/n)"

"Hm?" You ask.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing," you answer.

"Then why aren't you saying anything to your sister?"

"Yeah!" Kazumi butt in.

You glance at Nagisa, shaking your head, and looking back down.

"SAY SOMETHING DAMNIT!!" Kazumi started shaking you. The only answer she got out of you was an annoyed glare, making her stop and Nagisa slowly leaving you two alone.

~~Time Skip~~
"And that kids is how you extract food coloring" Koro-sensei said happily. Woosh. "I'll uhh, just just take all of the leftover food thanks." With that he practically flew out of the room, earning a 'hey!' from everyone.

"What a cheap scape." (Y/N) mutters, looking over at Kazumi who looks like she's about to cry. Everyone stops their complaining when Okuda walks over to Koro-sensei.

"Um..." Okuda hesitated to speak, taking in a few seconds she finally gains the courage to speak. "Sir please drink this. It's poison!" Everyone stares at her dumbfounded.

'Did she seriously just ask him to drink poison? At least try to trick him or something' You think. Sitting up straighter to get a better view of the scene.

"It's a rather blunt way of assassinating someone that's for sure." Whispers Kazumi. She looks over at you, but pouts when you don't comment.

"Sorry this is weird, isn't it?" Asks Okuda, who looks like her confidence is slowing dwindling away. "It's a very unique way of assassinating someone that's for sure," replies Koro-sensei.

"To be honest sir, I'm not like everyone else who can be sneaking in their attempts. My passion is chemistry and I put my all into this mixture!" Says Okuda. Everyone waits for Koro-sensei's response.

"Well okay then, let's give a go then!" In practically one swig he drinks it all. Almost instantly he starts to make grunting noises. Everyone wonders if this is really it. But after a minute or two his face turns a blue devil face. "Astounding!" Koro-sensei says, while everyone is surprised of the outcome. "Alright let's taste the others."

'The hell is he trying to pull here?' You think. You shake your head, 'he clearly was confident that Okuda's mixtures wouldn't hurt him.'

"Okuda I can't approve of the fact that you handled dangerous substances on your own. How about later you and I work on something that really gives a kick." Koro-sensei says, Okuda gives a small nod and thanks.

Kazumi leans over to you with a smirk, "How much you wanna bet that this isn't going to end well?" You finally look over to her, shaking your head. She's relieved that you finally acknowledged her.

(Time Skip to ~Later~)
"Ugh it's an absolute sauna in this dump." Jelabitch says while pressing up to Karasuma' arm. "Save the suduction for the assassination," Karasuma replies, like usual.

Turn the corners (Y/N) and Kazumi walk towards them. "Hey you two lovebirds~" Kazumi says. "Whatcha doin?"

"I should be asking you that." Karasuma says. "Why aren't you two with the rest of the class?"

"Everyone's taking turns for the tennis game." Kazumi exclaims. Looking at the window Karasuma is standing by. "It seems like everyone is having fun."

"Alright well get back to them then you two," Jelabitch says while shoving you both away.

(The Next Day!!)
"He really asked you to bring them in?" Kazumi asked Okuda. Kazumi was shining bright with curiosity.

"Yeah! Although I'm not really sure what affect they'll have on Koro-sensei." She replies. The door opens and everyone takes a seat.

"Good morning everyone!" Koro-sensei greets them, Okuda walks up and gives him the poison. "Ah, lets try them out shall we?" He then drinks it.

Koro-sensei starts to grunt, "thank you Okuda. This is what I needed to level up!" He yells, then suddenly he turns into a grey glob. Okuda looks confused not understanding what just happened. "You didn't really think that was a poison, did you? I actually had you make a substance that would up my level of flexibility." He then flew everywhere. And when I mean everywhere, I mean everywhere.

"Y-you tricked me!" Okuda yells, "that's not fair!"

Now that gets your attention. Whilst during this commotion Kazumi and you were playing a card game, and even though Koro-sensei was flying everywhere he did stay away from your little corner.

"There is no fairness in this line of work kids. Verbal deception is a key tool is assassination." Koro-sensei replies. "But the a great tool in life is communication. How can a creation benefit people if it says inside your head?"

'How inspirational,' you think.

"What a way of turning the tables sensei," Karma laughs.

(Time Skip brought to you by my procrastination)

Finally it's the end of day. Kazumi and you are descending the mountain. You still haven't uttered a word to Kazumi, still to her disappointment.

"Well well well. What have we here?" You and Kazumi turn your head to see who was speaking. It was Karma with a devious smirk on his face. Nagisa was walking with him, a kind smile on his face, almost apologetic.

"Oh hey! Wasn't today fun?" Kazumi exclaims while stopping and you follow as well. A smile forms on her face.

"Haha nothin much," Karma chuckles.
"Hey so where are you both headed now?" Nagisa asks.

"Home duh!" Kazumi laughs. Karma walks to your side and swings his arm over your shoulder.

"(Y/N) you've been rather quiet today. It's unusual to not hear at least one remark from you," he says. Kazumi stiffens subtly. Which went unnoticed to Karma but Nagisa and you saw it.

"Karma it's not your place to pry in their business," Nagisa said gently. He saw Kazumi starting to get nervous. Karma just waved him off.

(Y/N) sighed, then said, "I don't owe you an explanation for what I do."

Okayy so like it's been a while. I guess saying I procrastinated is an understatement. I will start picking up this story but the updates will be irregular. So please bear with me. Have a great day or night!