Chapter 8

"Wow, it is really busy here!" You announce.

"Yeah, so stick close to me, princess." Obi shoots at you, smirking.

"Princess! Why in the world are you calling me Princess!" You blush. "I kinda like it"

"Because. C'mon! Let's go!" You both get off the ship. You walk around the town, looking at all the shop displays.
"So you need paper?" Obi questions.

"Yeah, just the basics. To write letters home. That's it." You say.

"Ok. So let's go, princess." Obi smiles.

*timeskip*

You and Obi walk around the shops, buy your paper, and Obi buys what ever food looks good at the time. By now, it was almost time to get back on the ship home.

"Did you have a good time, princess?"

"Yes. This was so much fun!" You exclaim. "Sadly, the day has to come to an end."

You guys are walking, and Obi stops. "Stay here, I thought I saw something." Obi starts to walk into an alley way, when a strong pair of hands grab you. "Obi! Help me!" You scream!

"(Y/N)! Let go of her!" Obi runs back to you. He starts doing hand-to-hand combat with the attacker. Another man grabs you, but you already have your knife pulled out, and you slice a gash into his cheek. He throws you to the ground, but your foot catches on a rope, spraining it. You try to run., but just fall, unable to move from your ankle.

Obi finishes the attackers off, kicking and punching until they retreat. He then runs up to You.

"Are you ok!?" His voice is panicked.

"Yeah. Yeah. I'm fine. I sprained my ankle." You say, trying to be as calm as you can.

"How badly?" Obi asks a little more relaxed.

"Not bad, I can't walk on it though." You declare. "But we need to make it back to the ship."

"You can lean on me on the way to the ship." Him saying that makes you blush a little bit.

"O-Ok"

Hey guys! I can't believe I have made it to 100 veiws! If you have any ways I can improve, please let me know, and thank you for your support.