Chapter 28

"Today is the day. The day our family is expanded by one."  You jump out of bed, before the sun is all the way above the mountains. You run downstairs and grab an apple. You head outside, to the farthest tree in the yard, and climb as high as you can, and sit down.

You take a bite of the red fruit in your hand and look out at the sky in front of you.

You watch the golden ball of fire rise above the mountains that look purple in this light. You see pinks, orange, yellow, blues, and purple. You stare in aww, until out of the corner of your eye you see a light flick on. The one to the guest bedroom Hana slept in.

You climb down, and make your way to the house. You enter, and smell the aroma of fresh bread baking. You feel the warmth in the kitchen, but you walk past it. You climb the cold wood stairs up to Hana's room.

You gently knock. "Hana? Are you awake? It's (Y/N)." You hear steps, and the door opens. You see Hana still in her night gown.

"Oh good morning (Y/N). I was just about to come find you after I got dressed. Come in." You walk in, and sit on her bed. She walks over to the closet and pulls out a dress. She hands it to You.

"Adviser Yuuto helped me make sure it was your size. It is your bride's maid dress. Do you like it?"

The dress reaches the floor. It is (F/C) . It has sleeves that reach the elbow. The dress at the end of the sleeves, the collar, and at the end of the dress have an intricate design on them. You can make out ocean waves, and some roses here and there.

You grin, and look up at her. "Thank you, it is beautiful." She smiles.

"I'm glad. My dress has the same design on it." You go to your room, and hang it carefully in your closet, and then run downstairs. You grab your's and her's breakfast, and head back up.

You both sit on her bed and eat your breakfast. You talk and laugh to the point where you cry. You really like her. You are glad she is going to become your sister.

Around 11, a maid comes in to start a bath for Hana. You leave, and head to your room. Inside, there is a maid starting a bath for you. She leaves, and closes the door behind her. You undress, and slip into the bath. You feel the warm water and bubbles around you.

You wash, and step out. You wrap a soft towel around you, and dry yourself. You head over to the conjoined closet, and grab the dress. You change and head over to Hana's room. You knock, and she let's you in.

You button the back of her silky dress, and she buttons yours. Two maids come in and do your hair. Yours is curled just slightly, and pulled back on the top, with a light pink rose hair band. Hana's takes a little more time. Her's is a braid that is wrapped around her head like a crown. They weave in white roses.

You both look in the mirror, and you are shocked. You both look stunning.

"I wonder what Obi will think of the dress."