Chapter 13

"I also have something for you." Your brother reaches into his bag, and pulls out a medium sized package. He hands it to you. "For your birthday." You smile, and start to unwrap it.

Inside, their is a rectangular, dark, wood jewelry box that fits in your two hands. It has a Holly looking leaf design carved into the lid. You look at him, and he smiles at You. "I had a lot of time to work on it during my trips." You give him a big hug, and thank him.

Ruto heads to his room to rest after all the exciment of the day, and you go to your room. You change out of your dress, into leggings, with a long, simple top. You head outside, and climb into a tree.

"Well, hi princess." Obi says to you, scaring you half to death.

"Obi!" You glare at him, and he smirks at you. He is sitting a couple branches above you, and you climb up to him, and playfully smack his leg.

"How was seeing your brother?" Obi asks you.

"Good. He gave me my birthday present." You say, just all chill.

"Birthday? When is your birthday?"

"Oh, next week. He gave it to me today because he will be leaving before my birthday." You look at Obi, and he stares at you. You see his cat eyes, and blush. He blushes too, and you both turn away.

"Do I get to meet your brother?"

"Oh sure. But he is tired right now. Maybe later." You climb out of the tree, and Obi follows you.

"Where are you going?" Obi ask, still following you.

"To the kitchen. I'm bored, so I think I might try a new recipe."

"I know something you can do!" Obi grabs your hand, making you blush, and pulls you in the opposite direction of the kitchen.