Chapter 15

"Ha, I knew it. Just the way you two where interacting. When we were fighting, you kept watching him. And you blushed when he caught you." You hide your head in your hands, and Ruto laughs. "I wonder what he is doing right now. He seemed in a hurry to do something. Well, I'm going to go get some food from the kitchen."  Ruto walks out of the arena, and you stand there, all by yourself. "I do like him, but I could never tell him. Their is no way he likes me. Ruto was just teasing me." You are so caught up in your thoughts, you don't hear someone approaching.

"Hello (Y/N)." His voice sends a chill up your spine. It was cold, yet familiar. You don't turn around, frozen with fear. You feel his eyes piercing your back like Icy darts. "You will be coming with me." He walks toward you, and you whip around and slice his forehead. You run, not knowing where you are going, just trying to escape the stranger.

You hold your knife in your hand, and turn a sharp corner. Your lungs hurt, and you are gasping for air. Your legs want to stop, but you force them to go. Suddenly, you run into someone. Without looking to see who it is, you attack.

"(Y/N)!" It's Obi's voice. You calm down, and just collapse in his arms. You see blood splatters on his arm, and realize who you cut.

"Obi! I cut you!" You look up, and see his arm has a deep gash. You bend down, and rip a price of cloth off your long shirt, and tie it around his arm, trying to stop the bleeding the best you can.

"(Y/N), what's wrong!? What happened?" He clutches your arms, and stares at you. "Obi." You whisper, but he doesn't hear you. "(Y/N)! What happened!" He yells, and you feel dizzy, and start to sway.

"Obi, calm down. I can't take this." You can still barely breathe.  He takes a deep breathe, and looks at you with a gentle look in his eyes. "Jeez, Ruto was right. He might like me." After you can actually breathe, you tell Obi.

"I was standing in the arena, and I heard someone's voice. I recognized it, but I don't know who it was. I cut their forehead, and ran. Then I bumped into you." He looks at you, and starts to pull you down the hall. "Where are we going?"

"To Zen's office." His voice has a harsh, but protective tone.

"But your arm, you need to go to Shirayuki. I'll go talk to Zen..."

"No. I am fine, and I am staying right by your side. I failed at protecting you once, and I failed again." He keeps pulling you along, not looking back at you.