Chapter 9

"Thanks" You say to Obi.

"As long as you are ok, princess." Obi whispers.

"Why are you whispering?"

"I don't know. I just feel like being quite is safer. I can hear people coming. " Obi says. You be quite too, trying to help in anyway you can. You are already putting almost all your weight on him, using him as a crutch.

"I'm sorry you have to do this for me." You say to him. He looks at you surprised.

"It was my job to protect you. I failed. This is the least I can do. I'm just glad you had that knife. That scared them."

Normally you would laugh, but he didn't seem to mean it in a humorous way. You fall a little, and he catches you.

"You ok!?" He panics.

"Yeah, I'm just really tired. Sorry." You apologize.

"You don't need to apologize. We are almost to the ship. You can sleep on the way back to the castle." He comforts you.

"You know, the castle doesn't sound that bad anymore." You try to lighten the mood. You see him smile a little.

"What ever you say, princess." He teases you.

*timeskip*

You two are on the boat now. By now, you are completely exhausted. You get on the boat, and sit down. You drift off, remembering how much fun you had. Having Obi with you made it all better.